• just you and me

"hey," he said with a smirk as he advanced towards her.

"no," she whispered backing away but her back slammed against the wall.

"just you and me," he mumbled, edging towards her.

"no," she repeated but the tips of her lips were growing into a smile.

"hm," he hummed placing his hands on her waist.

"hey," she said smiling as he bent down to gaze at her.

"heyy," he responded. laughing she hooked her hands around his neck

their noses touched and she smiled. his hand rose towards her jaw and he cupped it. she giggled softly, but that wasn't his intention.

he poked the side of her neck, tickling it slightly .her mouth fell open and she comes her head to the side. she pressed her ear to her shoulder laughing.

"don't," she warned with a smile.

"don't what?" he hummed as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"mm don't do that," she shuddered as his hands traced down the side of her neck.

"do which?" he asked again with a smirk. she closed her eyes and shakily grabbed his hand away from her face. he laughed and cupped her jaw again, shaking her hand off.

he leaned down and connected their lips. but he didn't actually. he just ghosted her lips. her eyes shot open and she frowned.

she met the view of his face which had a teasing expression. she pushed her lips onto his but  he didn't kiss back.

"kiss me," she mumbled rubbing his jaw.

"what was that?" he teased.

"kiss me you idiot," she muttered thwacking his head.

"if you want," he shrugged and smashed his lips onto hers.

she jumped quickly hooking her legs around his waist. he lifted her up, pressing her back against the wall.

"mm your beautiful you know," he said through the kiss. she smiled.

"no you," she muttered.

"nah you," he said back pulling away.

"I love you," she said grinning.

"love you too," he said pecking her cheek.

adios amigos
i swear my whole one shot book is filled with fluff shots

also
even thought nOoNe asked

I told my mum that and, I quote

"I bite my nails when my mouth has nothing better to do,"

and then she said.

"that's the most dumbest thing I have ever heard,"

mhm I'm dumb stupid and dumb and I'm proud of it 😙😙

okaybye