• drunk boy

"Johnny?" her frantic voice echoed through the crowd,"johnny? where are you?"

it was impossible for the brunette to find her boyfriend in this party, and even worse because she knew he was drunk.

"johnny? where fhe hell is he?" she groaned to her self as she got shoved by drunk people. she pressed herself against the wall, not wanting to get lost in the crowd agains.

she groaned trying to think where a drunk johnny would be at this time, and suddenly she remembered the one place he said he would always be.

the kitchen

kenzie pov
my eyes widened as I instantly rushed to the kitchen. just as I expected I saw him standing there with a group of his friends.

"johnny finally," i breathed out as he snapped his head towards me.

"hiiiii babygirl," he slurred walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist. he placed a sloppy kiss on my forehead and i chuckled. i shook my head and pushed him away.

"hey," i said smiling at him. i glanced up to his friends and rolled my eyes, they were all drunk.

"hi johnny's girlfriend," hayden said with a bored expression, who is also a close friend of mine. Him not knowing my name just made me confused.

"hello," i mumbled.

"babygirl,"johnny slurred and i laughed at the nickname, "why can i see two of you?"

he wobbled weirdly on his feet and I slid an arm around his waist as he held onto my hand.

"how much did you drink?" i asked as I stared at him amused.

"uhm," he said stating off into the distance, squinting her eyes, "I stopped counting after four,"

"wow," I gasped but not shocked. he smirked at me.

"impressive right?" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"sure baby," i said and he smirk widened since he hadn't sensed my sarcasm.

"you ready to go home?" i asked him.

"nooooo," he whined, "let's dance,"

"now?"i asked.

"yes," he said and with then he whipped me away back into the packed living room.

his hand slid around my waist as he connected our hands. he continued to sway us around until we were in the midst of the crowd.

"you look pretty babygirl," he said kissing my lips.

"drunk john is my favourite john," i said.

"oh I thought soft john was your favourite," he pouted.

"no drunk john is my favourite,"

"no wait I want hot John to be your favourite," he then said causing me to laugh out loud.

"i love hot John," i told him and he smirked.

"you know what's my favourite version of you?" he asked.

"sure," i said knowing it's going to be something weird.

"my favourite type of kenzie is jealous kenz," he smiled, i laughed.

"why is that?" i asked.

"because my babygirl is hot when she's jealous," he smirked and I snorted.

"that's great to know," i mumbled and he smiled sheepishly.

"babygirl," he said for the twentieth time that day.

"yes John?" I hummed as he leaned down towards my ear.

"can we get out of here?" he asked and i nodded smiling.

i held his hand tightly and pulled him out of there, we arrived at the entrance of the door and I sighed in relief.he moved behind me and placed his chin on my head, i chuckled as we slid out of the dooorway.

"can I drive?" he asked suddenly and I instantly shook my head.

"no you are drunk," i said instantly.

"please," he said pouting.

at least his 'babygirl' phase is over

"please babygirl," he said cupping my jaw.

or not

"tomorrow john, your drunk my love," i told him as he nodded like a young child.

"fine," he mumbled."just because you called me your love,"

I let out a laugh at his comment and opened the door of the passenger seat and sat him down. I entered  the drivers seat and began driving out of the house.

"babygirl?" he hummed while we were halfway there.

"yes j?" i asked.

"do you love me?" he asked and I scoffed.

"of course I do," i responded.

"yay!" he smiled and I looked at him to see a goofy smile explode on his face.

he leaned back as his hand reached over the bridge of the car and landed on my thigh.

"what are you doing?" i asked him with a look of amusement.

"oh uh nothing," he mumbled and let it linger there as I chuckled.

"babygirl?" he repeated again and i laughed.

"yes baby boy?" i mocked him.

"did you know I have 10 fingers?" he said and I snorted.

"how many fingers are you supposed to have?"

"uhm five?" he mumbled confusing himself.

"you sure j?" i asked.

"uhm I think?" he said.

I stopped the engine and opened his door allowing him to get out.

"oh hi babygirl," he said when I opened the door.

"hi," i said laughing yet again.

"let's go sleep," he said standing up lazily.

"mhm yes," i said and he smiled.

adios amigos
i didn't edit this
okay bye