+bestfriend

kenzie pov

everyday i hear the same comments

'jesus child you are so lucky to have a boy best friend,'
'i wish i had a boy best friend,'
'boy bestfriends are sooo much better than girls,'
'i need me a boy best friend,'

do u seriously want a boy best friend over a girl best friend?

because not everything is what you expect if u have a boy best friend because I have had one for years.

I love him he knows but damn sometimes I wish I could squeeze him into a paper ball, tear him to shreds and dump him in a trash can.

honestly, being the only girl who hangs out with a group of boys is so freaking exasperating.

one minute you guys will have a nice sweet moment where they are comforting you

and the next his dumbass or their dumbasses will be squirting whipped cream all over your house

the reality of having boy bestfriends is not what all fo you think, let me show you the reality of what can go down in just the morning of a Monday.

***

monday, the very first day of how being friends with johnny orlando is.

I was tucked in my bed, the blanket draped over my head as I snuggled closer to my pillow. my head was sprawled messily against the pillows as I faced the entrance of my room.

i was having a nice dream about marrying a handsome prince and living happily after when I heard knocks on my window.

I wasn't awake at first. no, in fact I went into an even deeper slumber.

I only woke uP when I heard impatient groans and panting from outside.

i raised my eyebrows opening my eyes slowly as I turned to face the window which viewed johnny's house.

his hands were matched under the window glass and he was tugging on it hard so it would open. his face was scrunched up in pain and discomfort.

stupid boy, who sleeps with their window unlocked, practically begging intruders to visit them.

his eyes flickered to mine for a split second. hurriedly I shut them turning so I wasn't facing him.

let him struggle a while longer, while I get my beauty sleep.

unfortunately for me, the heaving stopped and the regular quacking of the window halted.

'kenz,' he called out,'I know you are flipping awake,'

I turned around, pretending he had jsut woken me up.

'huh?'i responded opening my eyes lazily.

'cut the cap and open the window,' he demanded.

this only encouraged me to do tease him some more.

I turned our ignoring him.

𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬, jenzie.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara