^someone you loved 3

yk the song 🤌
btw dedicating this chapter to Babiesjenzie Because she has been showing me a lot of support!!
Thank you!

Kenzie PoV
THE beeping of the machines rang through my ears as I felt my conscious return.My eyes were pressed shut, vivid images flashing through it. I felt muffled whispers and tried to open my eyes.

But all I could see was darkness and little stars.I tried to move my hands, or my fingers atlesst. Suddenly there was silence, I thought I had fainted again but then I heard an all to familiar voice looming closer and closer to me.

'Kenz?' His voice whispered. That was enough to make me open my eyes. I saw a pair of green orbs. It was blurry, my vision. But I could see.

Suddenly everything came rushing back.
The car crash.
The texts.
What he did.

Mixed emotions overtook me, anger, regret, and sadness. The same dirty blonde before me was a guy I had loved, or so I thought. Because deep down I knew I still loved him. But he didn't, he cheated on me.

The first thing I tried to do is throw a punch at him out of the anger but I couldn't. I was too weak. My vision cleared his facing becoming more clear, my mums face appearing next to him.

She cupped my face kissing my cheek. The door flew open and a male entered hovering above me. 'Kenzie? Can you hear us?'the doctor asked.

I nodded hesitantly, letting out a breath,
'Good, can you see us?' He asked again taking a few notes. I nodded again. 'Are you feeling dizzy? A need to vomit? Is your vision blurry?' He asked.

I shook my head, 'j-just a bit d-dizzy and my h-head hurts.,' I stuttered. 'good, I will be back with some medicine to help the pain, try and sit up,' he said leaving.

My mum hand were placed on my back while I sat up. Johnny was about to wrap his arms around me but I held my hand up, tears pricking my eyes, 'd-don't j-john please,' i said softly. He looked at me hurt but I was hurting even more.

My mum smiled at me pitying me.I leaned against the bed which was angled weirdly. 'I closed my eyes again as suddenly I was hit with a throbbing ache in my head.

My face scrunched up as I tended up. Then I felt a comforting hand on mine.
'Breathe kenz,' I heard my mum say. I nodded biting the inside of my lip.

The pain ceased as I opened my eyes squinting at the sudden entry of light. The door opened, this time more slower, a female nurse came up to me with some pills.

'Mackenzie, try and take this pills,it's a bit bitter but it will help with the pain,' I heard her say. I was still in a daze, I wasn't thinking straight. I hadn't replied.

'We will help her,' I heard my mum say. I nodded after sending her a small smile.I took the pills and cringed at the taste.

My breathing returned to a usual pace. Johnny had left after checking with the doctor my next steps.'honey I know you just woke up by John is hurting really,' she whispered.

'But mum he cheated on me,' I protested. 'Think about it kenz he loves you, see his side of the story okay?' My mum advised me. I nodded knowing that what my mum was saying was right.

The door opened and Johnny came back. 'She's fine, the doctors will probably release her in a few days once she is stable,'

'John we need to talk,' I said softly looking into his green eyes. It lit up, my mum smiled at me and walked out of the room.

He sat down on the chair and looked at me and that is when it hit me. Why he did it. I knew instantly why.

Before he could say anything I apologised, 'i-I'm sorry Johnny,I knows this past few weeks my attention wasn't on you the full time, I'm sorry if you felt like I didn't give you my attention anymore, I was too busy with... things,' I said softly.

His face furrowed up, 'kenz it's alright but I shouldn't have cheated on you, you probably won't forgive me but I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that at all,' he apologised.

I smiled warmly at him. 'It's fine,' I mumbled. He reached out to me giving me a hug. He leant down and pecked me on the lips before scrunching his face up.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, 'ew that medicine was bitter,' he said. I let out a breath and chuckled at his statement.

'I'm glad we fixed things,' I said.
'Me too,' he said softly getting into the bed next to me.

ADIOS AMIGOS!
this is gonna be the last chapter of this! I enjoyed writing this story line hehe! I want to try to be aesthetic but I know I will not do it for long 🤣