-taken a turn

TW: self -harm

kenzie
bye john
ilysm but things
have taken a turn
and i can't do it anymore

john
kenz?
what's going on?
kenz
get your ass back here
and talk to me

kenzie
im sorry john
but life just wasn't for me

john
kenz
no don't you dare
stay put im coming

kenzie
i will do it before you come
please don't come

john
kenzie
stay just wait
let's talk

kenzie
john
no
im leaving
do NOT come here

john
too freaking late
open the god damn door
and let me in

kenzie
no
you are going to stop me
and then lecture me
and then im going to do it anyways

john
kenzie
im serious
open the freaking door

kenzie
it's opened
but try your best
to get me to open the bathroom door

flinging the heavy wooden door open, johnny ran in. ignoring the fact that the door was still wide open, allowing anyone to come in without consent. but that wasn't the most alarming thing on his mind. it was his love of his life. her life was at risk, and he loved her too much to let anything bad happen to her.

strutting up the stairs, he began frantically searching for which room mackenzie was in. first he checked her room, the most likely of them all, but it was abandoned. for once, it was spotless. everything had been arranged tidily, not a single piece of clothing was laying carelessly about. her bed was made, it was perfect. there wasn't a single crease or wrong fold. her desk was tidied, the insane amount of pencils weren't scattered messily everywhere like they usually were.

'kenzie?'he called out, voice thick with worry. he got no response obviously. he ran out, checking her sisters room next. what he saw surprised him.

the room which used to have posters of make up artists plastered against the walls, with variety's of products stacked up against the desk were all gone. instead an abundant of pictures cover the walls. you couldn't see a single blotch of the blue paint. moving closer, he squinted. he realised that all the pics were connected. each one had a different meaning. each one had a little stick note attached, explaining the pics.

he found one, it was a pic of him and her. the first day they met, years ago. the caption made tears well in his eyes.

 the caption made tears well in his eyes