^perfect

,I found a love for me'
BY ED SHEERAN

💓👦

Johnny's POV
THE GIRL IN BETWEEN MY ARMS
giggles cutely when I tickle her sides. She squirms uncomfortably as her face scrunched up.

I smile at her and stop tickling her. She pants smiling widely as she tried to wear an angry expression.

Before she could tell what was happening, I threw her over my shoulder. She let out a high pitched scream which only made me love her even more.

I brought her out to the swimming pool I had. I dangled her across the edge mockingly. She was screaming every now and again. She begged me to not drop her.

I wore a large smile on my face. I loved her to hits
I had found a love for me who I adored to bits. She was the cutest little bean and the most loving.

I turners her around so her face was directly on top of the pool. She yelped and before she could continue to beg. I released her.

But what I didn't realise is that she had hooked her legs tightly around my neck. I toppled into the water right after her.

I breathed out smiling. She was still underwater. As soon as she appeared to the surface and took a breath in while rubbing her eyes.

I dived down and grabbed her legs. I pulled her underwater. She sunk softly and I brought my face up to level with her lips. Her eyes were open and she saw me.
She smiled and I leant in.

Our lips met but as soon as we opened our lips water came flushing in. We rose to the surface coughing and trying to cure out too wet throaths.

We chuckled so har at our attempt to remake an under water kiss. Soon I wrapped my arms around her body and brought her closer to me.

I could feel her breathing on my upper lip and she leaned in quickies and pecked my lips. I chuckled and leaned in to kiss her.

It was more than a peck this kiss. We kissed sweetly adoring every minute of it. I felt the corners of her lip turn upwards. She was smiling. She was happy so I was happy.

We pulled a part and she wrapped her hands around my neck. I pulled her in tighter than ever and she laid her head on my neck.

I pressed my head against her head and we stayed there for a long amount of time just enjoying each other's touch.but mainly each other.

She was the one I planned to be with.
She was the one I wanted to have children with.
She was the one I wanted to cuddle and squeeze .

She was my one true love.

ADIOS AMIGOS!!
hi guys short chapter but it's really soft and lovey hope you enjoyed!