-bad

kenzie buttoned her jeans, tugging it higher as she eyed her reflection. she twisted her body and stroked a pose, holding it for a few seconds and then standing still. she groaned and pulled a jacket out repeating the process once again.

johnny who was on the couch, controlled in hand and yelling into his microphone had been watching her for a while. he rolled his eyes and tossed controlled on the ground. he pulled his microphone away, unplugging the cord.

'baby,' he said,'stop,'

'stop what?' she asked cluelessly.

'stop doing that thing where you stare in the mirror and start feeling insecure,' he said as he walked towards her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

'but I look bad in this,' she whined,'and everything,'

he raised an eyebrow, holding her waist tightly and throwing her over his shoulder.

'john-ahh,' she yelped. he threw on the bed and hovered over her.

'you are stunning ok?' he said,'you are beautiful,gorgeous,hot,out of this world,cute and you look good in everything,'

she shyly nodded even though there was a huge smile on her face.

'so now shut up about how it doesn't suit you and let's go,' he said smirking.

'you know,' she began.

'no I don't,'he said laughing causing her to giggle.

'i love you,'she said with a huge smile on her face,'so much,'

'me too princess,' he mumbled lightly kissing her neck'i love you too,'

            adios amigos
>boom
aight toodles