+party

in which everything happens at a party

•in which everything happens at a party •

IMESSAGE!

LAUREN

LAUREN
hey
there's this party...

KENZIE
whatsup
where?

LAUREN
at hayden's
johnny said he would give us a ride
wanna come?

KENZIE
yep
come over?

LAUREN
omw

KENZIE
🥳

IN REAL LIFE!

THE door flew open at the residence of the Ziegler's, Kenzie came face to face with a familiar dirty blonde she knew very well. 'hey laur,' Kenzie greeted giving her a quick hug, Lauren smiled and returned it. 'The party is at 9, let's watch an episode of Stranger Things and then get ready?' Lauren asked. Kenzie nodded eagerly as the pair flopped onto the sofa which was faced a huge flatscreen television.

Around an hour later, the pair was at the edge of their seats filled with curiosity despite the numeral times they have watched the show. Lauren was gripping Kenzie's arm tightly almost piercing her skin with her sharp nails.The screen went black and the melody of the outro song began to play.

Kenzie switched the television off letting out a breath, 'that was one good episode,' she complimented looking at Lauren, 'I agree, let's go get changed?' Lauren asked. Kenzie nodded and the brunette and blonde advanced to Kenzie's room.

Kenzie took a quick shower while Lauren remained in her room scheming through the outfits that were in Kenzie's closet. She pulled out a hanger which had a straps less black dress, she smiled at it satisfied at the option she had chosen, she pulled out a white dress from the other end of the closet, laying it next to the black one on the bed.

When Kenzie walked out, Lauren pointed at the dresses on the bed, 'is that okay?' She asked. Kenzie eyes gleaned with amazement, 'spectacular!' she exclaimed.Lauren chuckled heading towards the bathroom to shower aswell.

Mackenzie picked up the black dress lightly pushing it if the hanger. She let the towel that was draped around her body fall of gently and she wore the dress. The dress hugged her curves beautifully showing of her shape. She sat down at her dresser and quickly tied her hair back letting a few strands fall carelessly in the front of her face.

Lauren came out soon after, dressed in the white dress. The two beautiful girls grinned at each other. 'You look stunning,' Mackenzie said to her best friend, 'look at dress! It looks perfect on you!' Lauren exclaimed giving her friend a hug.'you picked it, without your amazing fashion sense this wouldn't be real!' Kenzie exclaimed back.