+netflix

johnny pov
I inhaled a deep breath of air as my girlfriend scrolled through her phone booking a hotel for us at hawaii

'how long are we staying there for?'she asked me glancing them at me.
'a week,' i responded looking up at her as I wriggled on her lap.
'mm okay,' she said doubtfully.
'i'm paying love don't worry about it,' I said lifting my hand and rubbing her jaw.
'bub you aren't paying for everything,' she said raising an eyebrow.
'i am,' i said blankly. she looked away from her phone and stared at me.
'no im paying for the hotels,' she said firmly.
'no-,' i began but she cut me off.
'don't argue johnny im paying for the hotels, that's final,' she said ruffling my hair.

i sighed. my girlfriend was a stubborn and fighting with her wasn't going to help.

'why am I on your lap by the way,' i ask lifting my head.
'why not,' she said pushing my head back down.
'I want you on my lap,' I said.
'but I want you on my lap,' i complained.
'noo,' she shook her head returning to her phone.
'bae i let you pay for the hotel,' i said, she pouted but I shook my head as I got up. she lay down on my lap as I watched her click on her phone rapidly booking hotels and transportation.

'you know baby,' I began,'I can't believe it's our 3 year anniversary next week,'
'believe it, I have been dealing with your childish ass for 3 years,' she said plainly making me chuckle.
'hey I have been dealing with your stubborn ass for 3 years aswell,' I said back grinning. She looked at me grinning.
'Touché,' she responded and I laughed squeezing her cheeks.

'Are you excited for our holiday?' I asked her.
'Of course!' She exclaimed tossing her phone to the side once she had done.I smiled as I cupped her jaw . I leant down our lips meeting briefly.
'shall we go shopping?' She asked. I groaned instantly but she grinned getting up.

'come on, it will be fun,' she said,'trust me,'
I smiled lightly getting up as I followed her like a dog on a leash.
she adjusted her hoodie grabbing a hair tie from the table and grabbing her jacket.

'let's go?' She asked me. I grinned following her.
I shut the door as I unlocked the car. I watched her open her car door.

I wrapped my arm around her from the back, stopping her.I placed my chin on top of her head. I squeezed her in between my hands.

'I wuv you,' I whispered in her ear. she blushed and turned around.

she looked up our nose touching as she smiled.

I bopped my nose against hers and she scrunched up her face.

I wrapped my arm around her, while she nuzzled her nose in my neck.

'screw shopping,' I said.
'let's go and watch Netflix,' she said moving away.
I wrapped my arm around her waist locking the car as we headed back into  her house.

'john?' She called me just as she entered the house. I looked at her with a questioning glance.
'I wuv u too,' she said. A smile erupted on my face as I embraced her tightly and peppered her face with sloppy kisses.

she squealed holding my face steady.

'boy I got lucky with you,' she whispered and I scoffed before crashing my lips on hers.

'what do you mean?' I asked,'look at you, your absolutely amazing,'
'no look at-,' I cut her off.
'I love you now let's go watch a movie,'

adios amigos
hi i hope ur all doing okay :)