• vaccation

idea requested by  sxoxo09   hope u liked this!

"jule- no don't ... jules don't you-ughhhh," she groaned as the foot slammed shut and she was alone in the room.

they were ok vacation together but jules had left kenzie alone for the day. jules had gone to visit her grandma and claimed that bringing kenzie would make everything awkward, which wasn't exactly a lie because she was an awkward person all together.

she slouched on the table and groaned,she didn't want to be left alone at hawaii. she wanted to go the beach really badly but going alone?

she ignored the doubt and dressed in a swim suit. she grabbed her phones and a sun dress and walked out of the room. suddenly her phone chimed.

iMessage!

jules ❤️

jules
hey
what you up to?

kenzie
going to the beach ALONE cause u left me 🙄

jules
drama queen smh

kenzie
*gasps*
hOw dAre yOu

jules
I DARE
RAWR

kenzie
im already an awkward person and now I need to socialize at the beach

jules
who said
just call me y'know

kenzie
this bish-
im not talking into the phone
everyone would think im weird

jules
lmao
i'd be down to watch that
lmfao
"hello?
mhm yes
i know right
uGhhh"
some rando staring at u like :
👁 👄 👁

kenzie
i snorted

jules
good im funny

kenzie
sometimes 😩

jules
your not though

kenzie
ROODE

jules
i try <3

kenzie
anyway
imma head to the beach
without u make u jealous

jules
im coming back tomorrow
and i will be going to the beach as well

kenzie
i dO nOt cAre

jules
lmao
seen

IRL!

kenzie chuckled at the message her best friend sent and strutted down the stairs. she made her way to the beach, bored out of her mind.

she approached the beach. the sand reaching for a distance and the water spreading further than she could see. the sun had just risen and it was peeking out of the cotton-like clouds.

kenzie smiled at the sight and laid the blanket on the carpet of sand. she flopped down carelessly and sighed. she reached into her bag and pulled out her book.