• bacon

never watched an Emma chamberlain
it came up and it started with her waking up in the most hilarious way ever, so what do I do subscribe.

mackenzie ziegler

MY EYES SHOT OPEN, the image of my white ceiling zoomed in. it was plain white with splatters of yellow liquid, not the view i had expected first thing in the morning. my eyes narrowed when my sight fell to beside men. it was an empty dent in the bed with no johnny on top. where was he?

"johnny?" i called. it was on instinct. he and i had made a pact. if we couldn't find each other, we shouldn't panic and instead call out. i agree, it was quite early to panic- he might just be out on an early run.

no respond.

i shuffled out of bed, rolling of the side and clashing against the carpet-covered floor. i grunted lightly and scrambled to my feet. i pushed the door of our bedroom open and peered out.

"johnny?"

all of a sudden, i heard a hiss, probably something being plopped onto the scorching oil. i ran through the hallway and entered the kitchen.

there he was. dirty blonde hair, messy on his head, body shirtless and shorts hanging low.he was humming a tune- maybe the reason why he couldn't head me- and from this distance i already loved his voice. he was stirring something in a pan, swaying his hips lightly.

"good morning," i said softly.

he jumped as he spun around. his eyes visible softened when they landed on my slouched figure.  he dropped the spatula and outstretched his arms.

"morning," he whispered. his voice husky and deep, "c''mere,"

i smiled and shuffled towards him. i buried my face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around my figure. he placed a kiss on the top of my head and then pressed the side of his cheek on my hair.

"how did you sleep?" he asked.

"amazing," i mumbled, "how was yours?"

"good," he said and the added, "i love you,"

i looked up at him, my face brightening at his sudden affectionate statement. I tip-toed and kissed his nose lightly, "i love you,"

he pulled away and stood by the stove. he picked the spatula out and lightly turned the bacon. i moved next to him and pressed my face into his shoulder . i closed my eyes as my tiredness remerged.

he looked down at me and let out a laugh. he used his free hand to slither around my waist and hold my body towards his.

"why'd you wake up bubba," he asked.

i couldn't help but smile at the nickname, "mm couldn't find you,"

"oh i'm sorry, i wanted to make you breakfast," he said with regret.

"no don't apologise, i'll just go back to sleep," i said and gave him a smile while I pulled out of his shoulder.

"wait no the bacon's ready," he chuckled.

adios amigos
bACOn dOesNt nEEd oIl, iT hAs iTs owN oIl

anyways sorry no mm update today :/

got to carried away with binging emma chamberlain vids oop