•duck

hi been a while 💩

KENZIE gazed at johnny with wide eyes and a pout on her lips.

"can we get a duck," she asked.

"but kenz-" johnny began sighing.

"please, ducks are so cute please i want a duck," she asked.

"your mum said no tho-,"

"she doesn't need to know i have a duck," kenzie interrupted as she tiptoed and cupped his jaw.

her front was pressed against his and they were in her room, johnny's legs against the bed.

"you can't keep a duck in her house without her knowing," he said in amusement.

"please come on, i'll be the happiest little shit in the world," she begged jutting her bottom lip out.

"first, your not a shit," johnny began.

"you will be if you don't buy me a duck," kenzie threatened, removing her hands from his jaw and instead slapping his chest.

"princess don't threaten me," he chuckled and rubbed the bottom of her jaw.

"but i want a duck," kenzie said firmly, "I will cry if you don't get me a duck,"

"babygirl i-," johnny laughed in amusement.

"I WAANT A DUUUUCK," kenzie exclaimed.

"let's get you a duck then," he said placing a finger on her lips.

she smiled and pushed his finger off. she tiptoed and smashed her lips on his.

"what was that for?" he asked as he sat down on the bed with her on his lap.

"for getting me a duck" she smiled and nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck.

"you wanna go right now?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her body.

"mm no," she said and pushed him down slightly.

he laid back, shuffling upwards with her on him.

"i love you,"

"i love you more,"

adios amigos

not them having matching captions 😩