> forgive me

wattpad isnt letting me freaking copy and paste,  i had to turn on my laptop 

Her eyes shined a malicious green and her lips were curled into a mocking smirk. Every second that past, the tension in the air climaxed. Her damp tongue poked out of her lips, wiping against her upper lip. Her hands were tucked tightly into the depths of her pockets, it kept her warm in this blizzard.

The sky was dark, darker than the deepest oceans. Not a single beam of light peeked out from the clouds, it was all just grey. Her brown eyes searched the darkness for the silhouette she had just taunted. The snow around her burst into clouds of mist, forbidding her from exiting the piece of ice she was on. Her hands rushed to her face, shielding it desperately. She blocked air from entering her nose, in fear of her nose turning blue.

"Johnny?" She called out his name. His name,"Johnny?"

A hand clasped around her lips, the grip around her neck tightening. She flailed desperately in his grasps, wriggling and squirming. Her eyes were clamped shut, her eyelids not even flickering in hope.

A voice grazed against the skin of her ear, making her jump in disbelief.

"Kenzie," the voice echoed, his grip on her weakened and she managed to plunge forwards. They were both on a single piece of ice, the outline frosted to a pale shade of blue. It was no bigger than a table you'd use at school - which meant,the distance between them was reduced.They stood parallel to each other, eyes glued to the other.He parted his arms, trembling. His head cocked to the side and a small, hopeful smile played on his lips.She rolled her eyes and moved towards him.

"Forgive me?" He asked, pulling her flush against his chest.

"Whatever," She mumbled from his chest quietly.

His hands played with the hair on the back of her head, not wanting to let go of her. His eyes were glued to the top of her head.

"Forgive me?" He repeated, a strong desire overwhelming him.

She sighed and attempted to pull herself away from him, but his hands were wrung around her figure tightly- making it impossible for her to get out of his grasp.

"I'm sorry," She exhaled.

"Don't worry about it," He chuckled, "I love you,"

"I love you," she responded.

adios amigos

im 11 btw, turning 12 

to whoever i told that i was 13, im actually 11 <3

this chap took way to freaking long to copy and paste