+accident

babies reunited 🥺🥺🥺

Kenzie pov
'john,john,john,' i pestered him poking him in the ribs.
'ow,' he whined shutting his laptop and standing up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped as he quickly grabbed my legs.

'baby you have to give me some sort of sign,' he muttered and I giggled.
'I'm hungry,'I said and he smiled kissing my nose.
'you always are,' he responded, I ignored his comment and slid down his legs

'let's go get fooood,' I sang grabbing keys from the key holder.
'invite your sis, I wanna talk to Eddie,' johnny suggested and I nodded vigorously.
I raced up the stairs, Johnny trailing behind me.

'MADDDIE,' I yelled. The door of her room flew open and she came out groggily.
'mm whats up,' she hummed as eddie peered from behind.
'we gonna get food you wanna come?' I asked.
Maddie'a face lit up as she grabbed her phone and Eddie's hand and dragged him towards us.

I smiled in victory and pulled John downstairs with me.
'Where are we going?' Eddie asked as he placed his hands on my shoulder from behind
'No idea but I'm driving,'I said pecking Johnny's cheek as he sent me a worried glance.
'I'm not sure about that,' Maddie said from beside him.
'come on,' I whined.'it's jsut a short trip,'
'she did just get her license,' Eddie trailed off.
my face brightened and I pouted as johnny rolled his eyes and connected our hands.

I smiled pleasantly and pecked his lips.

'you guys are awesome!' I sang.
'I'm sitting next to you,' eddie said. 'Maddie will be too violent, johnny to nice,'
johnny scoffed but I rubbed his hand comfortingly

I flipped in, Eddie beside me as the other two sat behind

I began the engine carefully stepping on the pedal I smiled to myself in the rear mirror and started to drive.

just as we pulled into the driveway of Starbucks, Maddie let out a sigh.
'thank god,' she hummed,'we made it here in one piece,'

I grinned and stopped the car as we got out.
'well good job bub,' Johnny said clapping my back. Eddie grinned at me.

'let's go get food,' I said heading in.

We finished our food quickly as we shared conversations.
'mm I gotta go, charlize needs something,' she said.
'can't you go later,'I asked raising an eyebrow.
she winked at me. The wink was a 'It's a girl issue thing'. I widened my eyes and nodded understandingly.
'we gotta go,' I said, the boys smiled amused and pecked my lips.

We walked out, Johnny gripping my hand as we crossed the road. Maddie mumbled something about forgetting her purse at Starbucks.

She turned around swiftly and walked back but why she didn't noticed was a car headed full speed.

'MADDIE,' i screeched running after her but two pair of arms grabbed me from behind.

She let out a scream as the car made contact with her body. The car screeched into a halt jsut as it rolled over her body.

Her body twitched lightly and that stopped moving as the person in the car came out with a shocked look.

I fought off Johnny's grip and raced towards her. The car pulled behind revealing her motionless body, covered in blood.

My eyes widened horrified after the sight. My breathing hitched. My knees went weak. Everything around me freezing. Johnny's hands shacking my shoulders, citizens of the street rushing towards the body.