• hayden

I don't actually know what this is so uh 🙄

kenzie burst through the doors of the boys changing room.

"johnny vincent orlando!" she called out, halting near the entrance.

"kenzie?" johnny asked, peering over the edge of the door,he was shirtless "what are you doing here?"

kenzie sent him a smile and walked into the changing room,where the football players were pulling their shirts on.

she hoisted herself onto the countertop that was pressed against the mirror. she grinned widely, staring at johnny.

"what is she doing here?" hayden asked, groaning.kenzie rolled her eyes.

"it's nice to see you too," she said sarcastically.

johnny laughed at the pair and pulled a shirt on. he moved closer to kenzie.

"hey bubba," he mumbled, leaning towards kenzie.

"hey j," she responded and connected their lips.

"get a room you idiots," hayden groaned from behind them making kenzie snap away from johnny's lips and slammed her head against the mirror. johnny's eyes widened and so did all the other boys.

"ouch," she mumbled, her hand flying to the back of her head.she rubbed her scalp and groaned.

"you good?" he asked sending her a smile filled with pity.

"fine," she said, leaning forward and using her free hand to caress her jaw, "but hayden won't be,"

"huh what no," hayden stuttered.

"you guys really have to stop this ongoing feud," johnny laughed.

"he started it," kenzie shrugged, "and im not planning too 'cause it's fun,"

"yea what she said," hayden said pointing to kenzie. johnny sent them an amused looked and hopped onto the counter next to kenzie.

"so why are you here?" johnny asked kenzie.

"can't a girlfriend visit her boyfriend?" she asked glancing at him.

hayden snorted, "yeah right,why are you actually here?"

kenzie rolled her eyes and smiled brightly.

"guess who's going on holiday," she smiled.

"not you that's for sure, your ass is broke," hayden mumbled.

"shut up hayden," johnny mumbled. kenzie smiled  at johnny.

"thank you baby," she said and smirked in victory at hayden.

"where are you going?" johnny asked sliding his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.

she smiled to herself and tilted her hand onto his shoulder.

"to see maddie after too long," she said smiling so wide.

"your going without me?" johnny asked, placing his hand on his heart dramatically.

"it's only one day bub," she said as he placed his head on top of her.

"finally," hayden breathed out, "i can have johnny to myself without him blabbering about kenzie,"