>mcdonalds

kenzie glanced at herself in the mirror. the dress hugged her curves and drizzled down to the brim of her thighs. her hair was curled and pressed against the side of her faces. she wore light make up and lipstick that sparkled under the light.

she was running her fingers through her hair when she heard a confused exclaim from outside. she frowned, choosing to ignore it at first. however, the exclaims continued - growing angrier by the minute.

she placed her comb down and quickly walked outside, not sparing a minute to close the door. she met the sight of johnny, dressed in a white shirt that was glued to his chest and a black suit over it. his tie had been removed and thrown onto the couch hastily. his hands were pressed against his phone which was against his ear. his face of the definition of anger. his eyebrows were furrowed and his lips were pursed. his eyes glinted maliciously and ever word that escaped his lip were harsh.

"john?" kenzie said softly as she moved towards him.

his gaze flickered onto her and it softened instantly. his shoulder fell and his face was no longer tense and harsh. he pulled the phone away from his ear and ended the call. his lips turned into a slight smile, one that was also sorrowful and took kenzie only a second to notice.

his eyes raked up and down her body and his mouth fell open.

"y-you...you look beautiful," he whispered as his eyes finally met kenzie's..

"thank you," kenzie flushed at his pure comment, "why were you mad?"

"oh nothing," he said shaking his head, "was just a... friend,"

"are you lying to me?" she asked with an amused chuckle, "you are horrible at lying, tell me what actually happened,"

"i'm not lying," he said, his hands flying to his chest in faux offence.

"sure you aren't," she laughed. his hand pulled his black suit of in one movement. his white shirt and jeans were the only things he had on.

he walked over to the couch, curling his hands around kenzie's waist and pulling her against his lap. she was straddling him, her head against his chest while he thread his fingers through her hair.

"they messed up the reservations," he groaned, "it's the 5th of next month,"

"oh," she said, a pinch of sorrow in her vocie. she was looking forward to his date. it was their one year and he had planned all sorts of surprises for her throughout the week.

"i'm sorry baby, i should have double checked,"he sighed kissing her head.

"no, no it isn't your fault- don't worry about it," she said shacking her head and tipping her head upwards.

he leaned downwards and connected their lips. he captured hers and kissed her hungrily. all the lipstick she had applied had vanished and he could taste it on his. he pulled away and shot her a grin.

"you look freaking hot though," he groaned throwing his head back.

"johnny, look at you. the only occasion you would wear a suit," she giggled.

"and i regret it already, it's so hot," he grunted.

"what are we going to do?"  she asked lying her head on his chest again.

"i could bring you out," he said.

"to mcdonald's," she finished, her eyes glinting.

"princess, i will not bring you out to mcdonalds for our one year," he scolded.

"but i want fries, let's just go," she mumbled.

"bubba you can't show up to mcdonald's in a dress, especially this dress,"

"why not," she said.

"because creeps will be staring at what's mine," he whispered in her ear.

she shivered and looked up, "order take out,"

"i'm not eating in on our one year-,"

"shut up and give me your phone," she groaned as she rolled to his side and dug her fingers into hair pocket.

adios amigos
😩🤟
abby keeps stealing my online bf
tell her to stop