+such a tease

kenzie pov
johnny helped me open the door to the car as I climbed out my high heels in my hand. he rolled his eyes making me knit my eyebrows in confusion.

he snatched the heels from my hands causing me to let out a shocked yelp.
'go in bub,' he ushered me, already pushing me towards my house. my parents were out of town with maddie, I didn't want to follow.

i let out a exasperated yawn as I unlocked the door and walked into the house.
'john,' I muttered thinking he was still in the car.
'yea love,'his response came but he was right behind me. I let out a giggle turning around.
'hi,' I said. He rolled his eyes playfully walking in with me.

'i don't want that hot chocolate j,' i said softly threading my fingers through my hair to straighten it out.
'but I want to spoil you,' he whined placing my high heels on the shelf.
'you spoil me everyday so don't worry about it,' i responded the only thing I wanted was his arms to be wrapped around my body and my head nuzzled in his chest.

'let's go sleep,' I said tiredly pulling him upstairs. we both changed into some comfy clothes before I flopped onto the bed as he climbed on top of me.

he leant down kissing my lips passionately.he pulled away knowing that's not what I wanted.

he fell next to my body slowly wrapping his arms around my figure, one of his hands playing with my hair gently.

I placed my chin on his shoulder as his hands traced my skin softly, rubbing circles on it.

his hands finally landed in the middle of my back as he pressed his body against mine, I looked up and kissed him before closing my eyes.

'goodnight baby girl,' he whispered.
'good night j, I love you,' i responded.
'I love you too,' he said softly.

adios amigos
is a short chapter
new book is up btw!! first chapter!!

this is dedicated to notgonnafallasleep
because she has shown so much support in all my books. tysmmm!! < 3