^babysitter 1

NO SONG BECAUSE THIS SHIT HEAD AUTHOR COULDNT THINK OF ONE!
By Stupid shit head author 💓

MACKENZIE WALKED UP TOWARDS A
door. The house looked strangely familiar, like she had seen it in a picture.

She rapped on the door twice and waited for the mum of the boy she was babysitting to walk out.the door opened almost immediately and she came face to face with a women she knew.

The women wore a bright smile and she carried her handbag. She ushered Kenzie in. Kenzie saw two figures  at a counter.

One taller and older than the other. She walked over there behind the lady.

"Kenzie this is Johnny," she said.
"Johnny this is Kenzie," she said
The boy turned around and she came in contact with a face she knew only too well.

"Johnny?" She exclaimed.
"oh Kenzie hi?" He said confused.
"Oh so you have met well than this is ma-" his mum continued but was interrupted by Kenzie.
"Maddie yes I know," she said smilling sweetly.

The girl turned around and smiled softly at Kenzie.
"Ok since all of you are great and know each tell me why you know each other?" His mum asked.

"uh me and Kenzie used to fake date," he mumbled scratching his head. Kenzie nodded sheepishly. Maddie smirked at the both of them.

"Mrs Orlando just a question both of them are older than me why and I babysitting them?" Mackenzie asked.

"Oh well Johnny may be older but he darn is much more childlike that you," Mrs orlando said Maddie snorted,"and Maddie will be out most of the time so like yeah,"

Kenzie smiled and nodded.
"Anyways imma head out, John Kenzie better still be a virgin when I get back maddie u aswell now toodles!" She said casually as she walked out.

Kenzie blushed and Johnny chuckled at her.
"Nee ways what's the plan?" She asked.
"Well I'm going out to spend the night," Maddie said as she left.
"Looks like it's u and me john," she said akwart.
"yup," he trailed off, "wanna watch a movie so Hayden's coming over late-or more like now," he said cutting himself off mid way because the door opened.

"John hey oh and who's this hottie," Hayden greeted and flirted.
"This hottie is my babysitter, so let's watch a movie?" Johnny said.
Hayden nodded and they all flopped down on the sofa.

"Isn't she older than you?" Hayden asked as Johnny put on stranger things,
"well yea wait how old are you? " Kenzie asked.
"17," he said.
"Damn it everyone's freaking older than meeeee,"Kenzie whined.
The boys chuckled.

They watched stranger things for a while, getting used to each other's company since Kenzie was going to be here for a week or two.

Soon they binged the entire three seasons and were completely and utterly bored.until Johnny got an idea.

"Kenzie," he asked
She hummed in reply.
"Aren't you dating that player isaak?" Johnny asked.
"Yea why?" Kenzie asked looking him in the eye.
"Girl why you with him?" Hayden then asks.
She sighs.
"Don't tell anyone but we are fake dating to get his ex jealous,"
"And you don't mind this?" Johnny asked.
"Has he not cheated on you yet?"hayden asks.
"Nah I don't really mind and yes he has in the past but if he cheated on me now I would walk up to him and punch him in the face," Mackenzie stated casually.

"why now?" Johnny asks while Hayden grabbed his phone and started scrolling through insta.
"Because I have developed genuine feelings for him," Kenzie replies shrugging.
"Uh shit," Hayden suddenly cusses.
Johnny peered over to his phone and widened his eyes.

"Whatttt," Kenzie urged them to tell her.
"Your boyfriend kissed another girl," Hayden said.
Johnny hit him on the shoulder.
"Mate why you gotta be so straightforward," he mumbled.

"Well watch me go over to his house and punch him in the nose," she said as she got up.
"Ur not sad?" Johnny asked getting up and chasing her to the door.
"I lost the feeling "sadness" in grade 7 because of how hell my life was," Kenzie said.

Hayden was following them. She was about to open the door but someone rang the door bell. She came face to face with a  she knew very very well but stopped talking to her for a very good reason.

Kenzie gasped.

ADIOS AMIGOS!
sorry for not posting!! I how you like this!