✦ especially yourself

"i've told you this a hundred times before," he whispered, rubbing her jaw gently, "and i'll continue to tell you till the day one of us dies,"

he was staring intensely into her eye, trying to identify what she was feeling from all of this. he leant in and kissed her lips passionately— as if there was no tomorrow.

"you're gorgeous my love," he whispered, placing a kiss on my lips.

"no matter what anyone says, you are beautiful," he continued, pecking her nose lightly. he cupped her jaw, with both his hands, and brought his lips to her ear.

"you're stunning, okay? you're always perfect in my eyes. if you just woke up, you're still going to be absolutely drop dead beautiful. if you're half dead with your teeth missing, you will still be perfect,"

he kissed the crown of her head repeatedly and then pulled her into a tight hug. she pressed her head into her chest, his hoodie absorbing the trickles of tears. he rested his head on top of hers.

"okay?" he repeated and he felt her nod in his chest, "i'm sorry about what that dickhead said. i would have killed that...jerk by now,"

"he shouldn't have said what he said, even if he thought it was a joke,"

"it's fine," she mumbled, "i'm sorry. i didn't mean for our night to end like this, you can back and have fun,"

"i'm your boyfriend," he said, "it's my job and i love you so much. i don't want anyone saying things like that to you — especially yourself,"

she picked up her head and gave him a small, appreciative smile.

"i love you so much, you don't understand,"she whispered and he pulled her back into his arms.

"i love you baby,"

adIos amigos
HI UR BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS. IF SOMEONE MADE AN IRRELEVANT COMMENT ABOUT HOW U LOOK, DONT LISTEN TO THEM. YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT THE WAY THAT U ARE .

DONT CHANGE URSELF FOR SOMETHING SOMEONE SAYS CUZ U ARE U IF SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE IT THEN ITS A THEM PROBLEM

OGAE MY PMS ARE ALWAYS OPEN IF U NEED TO GET SOMETHING OF UR CHEST <33