• girlfriend

i should update mm but it's fine <3

"kenzie?" he said snapping me out of my trance.

i blinked frantically, only his question replaying in my mind.

will you be my girlfriend?

of course i wanted to be his girlfriend.

but, trauma was the only thing stopping me. horrifying times which i had buried deep, in fear of experiencing them yet again. all the boys I had dated had broken my heart much more than the previous one, now I didn't know who to trust.

johnny orlando. my childhood crush for the longest time. why wasn't I jumping in glee, accepting his question?

because I knew i'd be the one heart brocken.

"n-no," i stuttered out, shaking my head slowly. my heart shattered at the sight of his face. lips turned downwards and the twinkle in his eyes vanishing. "I-im sorry,"

with that, i ran away but what i wasn't expecting was a harsh grip on my wrist holding me back. my head whipped around, tears threatening to spill. my eyesight landed on his face.

his lips were curved into a small, hopeful smile as he slid his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. i shuddered at his touch but didn't halt him. he twisted me, until my chest was pressed against his front and i was staring up into his green eyes.

his nose rubbed against mine and i let out a soft whimper, "j-john,"

"shhh," he cut me off, placing his finger on my lips, "shh, let me talk,"

i nodded hesitantly while he pulled his finger away. my eyes flickered from the closeness of his lip to mine and his eyes.

"i love you kenzie," he began and my eyes widened instantly. he had never said this before, come to think of it, no one but my parents had said this to me, "i've known for a while," he sighed.

"kenz, your the most gorgeous girl to have ever set foot on this planet," he said and a smile appeared on my lips. he looked at my smile and mirrored it.

"i-i promise," he said and then inhaled harshly, "i promise, i will not leave you,"

"b-,"

"no matter what happens, i will always love you," he cut me off, "more than a friend,"

he took my silence as an answer, accessing my expression,

"i won't - i swear on my life - i won't do what all the other boys did," he said, "I-i won't be stupid like they were,"

"give me a chance kenz please," he begged and my eyes tingled with frustration.

i wanted to jump into his arms and kiss him, tell him yes and make him the happiest boy in the world. but i couldn't.

that's what they all say, and i just couldn't let another male use me.

but it's johnny

but it's johnny...

adios amigos

(I love doing this <3)

my eyes flickered open and instantly i met the green orbs that belonged to johnny. a smile aroused on my lips and i looked at him filled with pleasure.

i was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me, only a reducing distance between us. he grinned down at me, one that made my heart bubble with joy.

"have you decided yet?" he asked trying to keep the urge out of his voice.

"but john, how do i know you won't break my heart just like the others," she asked, not meeting his eyes anymore.

he frowned, "kenz, not to boost my ego or anything," he said and carefully used his finger to tip her head up, "i love you so bad word much and i have never not been by your side for all our friendship, so please just trust me, trust me like i trust you. i promise i won't leave you, bad word , I would be so stupid too, trust me please I love you,"

i sighed, I  wanted this more than anything and i knew i needed it.

"I-i love you too," i said softly.

the biggest smile spread on his face and he gripped the sides of my cheeks. he smashed his lips on mine and rolled us over so i was laying on his chest.

"i love you so bAd wOrd much," he whispered.

"i love you," i said smilling as well, not being able to contain the happiness that had just exploded in the pit of my stomach.

adios amigos

hirawrites_22

she is so underrated 😠 go check out her books !!

i love ur books <3 ur so talented fr

okok bye 😽