:67:

Aubrey pulled Lori up from the counter he still clung to a handful of her hair as he slowly led her to the open living room, she pressed her butt into his pelvic while he slowly pushed her through the long hallway, he turned her around and pressed her against the door, she stood on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he squeezed at her hips, she pressed her lips to his then pulled away, he glared at her with thick creased eyebrows.

"I'm willing to take the punishment." She replied knowingly and lustfully then eagerly kissed him again. Aubrey shoved his tongue further into her mouth, he remained silent but once again allowed her to do as she pleased, he pushed at the bedroom door forcing it to swing open, he gripped her lower back pushing her further into the shadowy room, every curtain had been drawn open leaving pockets of moonlight throughout the room.

"You sure you want to do that? Why take something you don't have to, especially when you already know the rules?" He spoke in a whisper while dipping his head to her neck to lick and kiss at it. She closed her eyes and smiled, she moaned and scratched at his back as he sucked on a sensitive spot, knowing he'd get that reaction he sucked harder, her words became jumbled and she had completely forgotten what Aubrey even asked. He pushed her along the dresser.

"I'll take it." She said lowly leaning against the edge of the bamboo colored wood. Her hands pressed to the sides of his face with her back giving him whatever access he demanded out of her.

He looked at her maliciously. "You'll TAKE it?" He repeated after her with a smirk.

Lori smirked. "It's no different than any other time."

"Are we still speaking punishment or my dick?" He asked taking steps back and pulling her toward him, he sat down and pulled her between his legs.

"I think I take both pretty well." She replied looking down at him. He kissed at her stomach and around to her hips, he moved around her bikini line and down towards her pelvis. Lori rubbed at his head the want for him had overcome her more than usual. Aubrey's soft hand blindly slide between her thighs he immediately caressed and squeezed at the inside of her thigh, he looked between her thighs and clenched his jaw.

He scooted further onto the corner of the bed and turned her around, he forcefully pulled her between his legs, he grabbed both her wrists and held them with one hand then parted her legs with the other, Lori adjusted herself accordingly giving him access between her legs, he expected her to already be wet and she didn't let him down, she leaned her head back against his shoulder as he lightly played against her clit, he applied pressure now and then for his amusement wanting to watch her thighs twitch, she slightly raised her hips as he made tiny circles around her clit, her eyes closed, her lips pressed tightly together as she pushed against him, her thighs begun to shake again, she tried fighting against his grip around her wrists. He looked forward noticing their reflection in the mirror, he watched her chest rise and deflate drastically as he teased the most sensitive part of her body, her muted moans turned into whines, he stopped and slid his finger inside of her allowing her body to calm down from the stimulation, the last thing he wanted to do was overdo the teasing he was applying out retaliation.

Her legs closed around his hand, she breathed heavily. "Open your legs." He demanded against her ear. She did as she was told and continued moving her hips back and forth along with his finger as he glided it in and out. He sucked at the side of her neck still watching her reaction as he pulled his finger from her and placed it back to her clit, she freely let her moans out this time, he made more small circles against her clit, he found enjoyment watching her reactions at his hands, she grew wetter making it easier for him to continue her orgasm-less torture, her legs naturally closed out of so much stimulation. "If you can't keep them open I will tie them open." He warned her. "Open your legs." He demanded lowly.