:21:

Aubrey was completely caught off guard, he stared at her as she casually continued eating cut fruit and admiring the rose garden. He was almost angry at how much attention she paid to him, how attentive she was, how quickly she learned him. He was confused his feelings conflicted with one another, they argued back and forth in his body about how he should feel about her. His eyebrows creased, the muscles in his arm slightly jerked as he tried to get himself back under control, Lori stared out the windows trying to get a further view beyond the Gazebo.

"Can you give me a tour?!" She finally asked turning to look at him from across the table. Aubrey continued his fixation on her, when her question went unanswered she pressed her lips together and tilted her head. "Are you ok?"

"Put the collar back on." He said lowly. Confusion rattled her face but she reached for the collar and secured it back around her neck, she was worried if she had done something if she had said something to anger him, he had gotten fairly quiet and it was concerning. "Stand up, go to your room and get completely undressed wait for me in the middle of the bed." Lori blinked several times searching his face for any kind of sign that he was possibly angry or upset with her, but he was emotionless, his face was unreadable. She slowly stood up from the table, his eyes unable to be removed from the sight of her until she turned the corner. Aubrey inhaled through his nose and exhaled through his mouth. He closed his eyes for a moment keeping his abdomen and pelvic area tight in order to control the rise erection he was getting.

Lori did exactly as she was told, she waited patiently in the center of the bed her palms laying flat against her thighs, she continued mentally beating herself up, making her thoughts heavier than what they needed to be, she did nothing wrong but Aubrey's eerie and selective words would cause her to think otherwise, she bit at her bottom lip as she heard one of the bedroom doors open, her body tensed up, even after she had just left him she would silently get excited at the sight of his bare chest, it was like unwrapping a gift, his clothing hid all the unexpected surprises.

"Stand up. Come here." She did as instructed and took her place in front of him. "Look up at me." Her eyes met his, he searched her face for many seconds and the longer he stared at her silently the more she looked nervous, the more she seemed to get smaller. "You think you're in trouble."

"Yes, sir."

"Why?"

"I'm not really sure? You went silent then told me to go upstairs. I'm not sure if I said something... but if I did I'll ma..."

"You're not in trouble, I'm not upset with you. I'm actually the opposite." Her eyes lit up in excitement and confusion all at once, she wasn't sure what she did but she knew she had to figure it out so she could continue to do it. She smiled with her lips pressed together. "You don't know why?"

"No, Sir." She shook her head.

Aubrey stepped behind her he wrapped one arm around her chest then lightly ran the pads of his fingers across her hip to her stomach, she naturally pressed her butt into his pelvic upon contact, his chest pressed to her back. "Do not touch me."

"Yes, sir." He arms restlessly but remained at her side.

"Tell me what else you noticed." He said in a low growl as he kissed her shoulder. His fingers still slowly moving past her belly button.

"What I noticed, sir?..." His fingers stopped in their tracks, she tightened up knowing what it meant. "Umm... what I noticed?... I uh..." His fingers proceeded their traveling, his lips made their way to the side of her neck, she let out a slight moan trying to collect herself enough to answer the question. "You always wash your hands before and after touching me..." He tapped the inside of her thigh signaling for her to spread her stance wider, she complied and his fingers traveled back up between her thighs. "The tiny mole on the side of your head..."