:35:

"They hated one another..." Liz said.

"To say the least..." Vic cut in.

"Bad blood..." Liz went on.

"From the start." Vic spoke up.

Lori looked between the twins, her head turning from left to right as she sat in the middle of the women, she had only met them a few hours ago and was getting an ear full of gossip that the three of them knew Aubrey would have a fit about if he knew about the conversation, how Aubrey could tell the twins apart so well was beside her, she was told which one was which several times but every time one spoke she found herself trying to figure out which one was Victory and which one was Elizabeth.

"For what though?" Lori asked curiously.

The twins stared at one another then back at Lori. "You try and put two headstrong women in the same room..."

"And call them your subs."

Lori frowned. "Why did they agree to the terms then?"

"Neb loved him and did any and everything for him..."

"Desperate..." Vic mumbled.

Liz eyed her with a frown. "She was in love."

"She was an idiot." Vic argued calmly.

"Vic has her issues with Neb... obviously." Liz said as she looked at Lori.

"Wait, I thought you were Vic?..."

"I'm Liz..."

"I'm Vic..."

Lori sighed and pressed her lips together staring at the two beautiful twins. "Do you think you two can wear name tags for a few hours until I get this shit down?" She jokingly said but held a very serious expression.

"Don't worry, you'll eventually get it." Vic said as she leaned forward and played with a strand of Lori's hair that hung down by her ear. Lori allowed her in her personal space, her lips parted as she looked over Vic's blemish-less smooth skin, it was dewy from the facial she revived minutes ago.

"Yeah. Hopefully." Lori softly replied back. Vic smirked and winked at her, then sat back releasing Lori's hair from her fingers. "Did you two like Robyn?" She asked sparking up the convo again. The twins looked at one another then smiled and turned back to Lori.

"No." They spoke simultaneously.

Vic held her hand up in defense. "Don't get me wrong the woman is gorgeous..."

"Stunning..." Liz cut in.

"But her attitude was horrible." Vic continued. "Her and Aubrey were toxic together, they just didn't work. She was too controlling."

"But I thought she started him in this whole lifestyle?"

"She did." Liz confirmed.

"So how did it not work?" Lori asked looking at Liz confused.

"Aubrey had anger issues. Robyn saw them and offered ways to help him, those ways were rooted in this lifestyle, he liked it and began practicing the lifestyle completely..."

"But Robyn was such a hardass that she would pick and choose when she wanted to be his sub, it confused him..." Vic spoke up.

"Annoyed him..." Liz continued.

"But he was in love, right?"

The twins laughed at one another. "Deep in love!" They said at the same time.