:38:

Aubrey tugged at the top buttons of his dress shirt, then unhooked the cufflinks around his wrist, he twisted the thick solid gold ring around his pinky as he watched Lori from a distance, her legs tucked under her body as she sat up going over random paperwork that was contractually none of his business yet he knew if he asked her what she was working on she'd have no problem telling him. He began heading towards the long couch her back facing him he placed his hand to the back of her neck and very lightly squeezed, she turned her head and smiled.

"Hey.' She said looking up at him.

"How busy are you?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

Lori laughed and closed the binder in her lap. "Depends, how busy would you like me to be?"

Aubrey licked at his bottom lip keeping his eyes on her, he smirked, he was rubbing off on her the way he wanted. "Not at all." He replied as he slid his hand from the back of her neck to the front of her throat, and slowly slid it down the front of her chest. Lori took a deep breath as she felt the warmth of his hand grab her chest his thumb grazed over her nipple back and forth.

"I thought today was an off day?" She spoke softly.

"You don't want me to move my hand."

"How do you know." She smirked.

"Because you're holding my wrist in position." He replied back. Lori's smile faded as she looked down to confirm Aubrey's reply, she had no clue she reached up and touched him, she was so caught up in him touching her that she genuinely didn't want him to stop touching her. She quickly let go of his arm.

"Sorry."

"Stand up." He softly ordered. Lori easily untucked her knees, placing her feet to the floor and complying with his wishes. "I want to show you something." He said holding out his hand for her to grab it. She remained silent holding his hand as he led her down the hallway of his condo and down steps she had never been down, let alone knew there was a basement to the condo, she slowed her pace behind him causing his arm to stretch further than before, he turned around and glanced at her, he slightly frowned as he watched her look around her new surroundings. "Are you hesitating?"

"Yes..." She replied remembering she didn't have on her collar.

Aubrey pressed his lips together. "You sure you want to do that? Collar or no collar." He questioned her sternly but sincerely. Lori took a deep breath unsure of how to reply, his tone was unreadable and all she could think about was an oncoming punishment for her actions earlier that day. She began walking again letting him know her answer without speaking, he turned around and continued down the hall and stopped in front of a large black door, he pressed his thumb against the lock on the door a clicking sound unlocked it and he pushed it open, then flicked on the lights. Lori looked around the room and she was right to have hesitated. "Get undressed." He demanded then turned his back to her, Lori nervously began pulling her clothes off unable to pull her eyes from the several things on display, the rattling of metal pulled her attention from around the room and back to Aubrey as he approached her again. "Bend over this." Another demand came easily from his lips and Lori did as she was told. He walked to the front of the table "Give me your arms." Lori complied. Aubrey placed the padded cuffs around both her wrists and locking them, the cuffs were on the end of a long linked chain in which he pulled forward hooking it to a secured hook on the wall, then walked behind her, Lori tried to pull her arms yet the hook was reinforced and was not budging.

"This is punishment for what I said in your office..." She said slightly turning her head as she felt him manipulating her stance, it was a question and a statement all at once.