:99:

"I'm putting stipulations on this deal," Lori told him as she walked into the kitchen, Aubrey sat at the island quietly scrolling through his phone.

"Sounds like bullshit." He replied, she frowned and huffed, he looked up.

"That's not what I said!"

"It's what it sounds like." Lori frowned harder and pressed her lips together. "What's the stipulations?"

"You got a time limit!"

"Wow." His eyes widened as he leaned back on the stool to hear her out.

"Two days!"

"I can work with two days, I planed for four." Lori stood in a defeated silence, she folded her arms across her chest. "That's your only stipulation?"

"I thought it was all I would need." She spoke honestly and twisted her lips.

"That's cute." He mocked her and pulled her forward between his legs, he looked her over as her pouting continued, sections of her hair was still damp from her shower, her face was shiny, she brought her pajamas but took comfort in the sweatshirt he traveled in as it smelled like him, he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed kisses along her chin and jawline.

She smiled feeling his bread rub up against her neck. "You can at least tell me the plans..."

"You'll find out when they happen." He replied, she could feel the hickie forming as he sucked and licked the sensitive area, his hands traveled up the sweatshirt and to her waist running his fingers along her panty-line.

"I'm sore." She flinched and confessed as his hand traveled between her thighs, he looked at her with sympathy and removed his hand, "but you don't have to stop..." her voice was coy, her expression was inviting, his touch was habit-forming and it was obvious.

"Take it off." it was a request Lori took no time in filling, she tossed the hoodie on the counter, he looked her over, it was a look that forced her demeanor to shrink, "pick the spot" she stared nervously at him, then looked around the villa, the living room, the dark patio, she looked around the kitchen, "I know where you like that too," he told her confidently as he waited patiently, Lori looked at the kitchen counter behind him, he smirked, there was nothing that wasn't planned, he stood up and placed her on top of it, he positioned himself between her thighs then sat back down, he kissed along her stomach, her hips, and trailed his tongue along the inside of her thigh, goosebumps covered her body, he lifted her thighs to his shoulders and rest them there, then pulled her to the very edge of the counter, "pull them over." she followed another order and revealed herself.

"You don't think you've proved your point?" she asked quietly.

"I proved my point on the plane," he informed her, then lightly pressed his tongue against her clit. Her hips slightly lifted, his arms wrapped tightly around the tops of her thighs to keep her where he wanted her, he always ate until he was satisfied and Lori knew that, she knew she wouldn't be let down anytime soon, she was sensitive and sore but he somehow catered to that, he was slow, soft and watched her reaction to every way his tongue moved, she grabbed at the top of his head, her orgasm was approaching quicker than normal and Aubrey took it as a compliment, she closed her thighs around his ears, she pushed at his shoulders doing her best to scoot away, he stared at her while she slowly caught her breath, there was a drossy, drunken, glazed over look in her eyes after he was done doing whatever he wanted to her, he could always tell when she hit her limit because she would become unresponsive to his requests, she'd just gaze at him.

Aubrey's Playground जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें