:28:

Lori padded down the hall, the bottom of her feet hitting the cold tiled floor of Aubrey's condo, she pushed open the door setting her eyes on an exhausted Nebby, even as she slept she still looked tired. Lori placed the unopened bottle of Gatorade on the nightstand next to the bed, then pulled open the curtains letting the sun flood into the room, Nebby's eyes fluttered open as Lori's body created pockets of shadows against her face.

"Can you take these?" She asked holding up the white bottle of Excedrin.

"Where's Aubrey?" She croaked placing her hand over her face to block the heavy sun, still extremely groggy from the night before.

"Out."

Nebby shook her head and laughed but quickly stopped as the thumping began hitting her temples. "He's even got you trained to speak like him." Lori looked down at her, she felt bad but didn't show her pity, seeing as Nebby didn't ask her for it, but she did show her concern for another humans health and mental state. "You're a fast learner, must be what he loves so much."

"Can you take these?" Lori asked again ignoring her digs, she tossed the bottle to the bed.

"You're not supposed to be in here talking to me, I get you're new and all but you'll get punished for doing this shit. This place is laced with cameras." She said looking up at Lori and reaching for the medicine bottle. She was fully aware of the cameras and the circumstance she was putting herself in but wasn't worried about the consequences that would follow once Aubrey seen she had taken care of his ex. She watched Nebby crack the bottle open and pour four little white pills in her palm.

"Here you need to drink this, I know you're well-passed dehydration." She handed Nebby the bottle of Gatorade. Nebby willingly tossed them back with the purple liquid, downing more than she intended, Lori was right she was well passed wanting something to drink, she needed it.

"What's your name anyway?"

"Robyn Number Two." Lori said flatly with an emotionless expression.

Nebby chuckled. "And she has a sense of humor. How cute."

"Come on, you need to eat something." Lori reached her hand down for her to grab it, willing to help her off the matters. Nebby hesitated she frowned at the woman's hand, she couldn't understand why Lori was being so nice to her, or even cordial towards her considering the way they met. Last night was foggy but she knew for a fact Lori shouldn't be this willing to make sure she was ok.

"Why are you being so nice to me? What the fuck is this?"

Lori dropped her hand and shrugged. "Fine. You don't want to eat? Then don't fucking eat, stay in here until Aubrey gets back, it's your world boo." She said turning and walking towards the door. "Make sure you drink the rest of that though, you need fluids." She said before closing the door behind her.

Lori moved about the kitchen, Nebby could hear cabinets being closed and drawers being fumble through, she sat at the edge of the bed and sighed not necessarily wanting to go in the kitchen, embarrassment brought that on but hunger and the slowly but surely deflating migraine was working her over, she stood up, her shoes no longer on her feet, her blazer laid across the back of the chair in the corner of the room. At some point during her deep sleep Aubrey came in to make sure she was ok, as angry and annoyed with her as he was, he made sure she slept comfortably tucked under the covers, a trash can from the bathroom sat next to the bed in case of an emergency and the desk lamp was left on assuring she could see if she were to get up in the middle of the night. She closed her eyes trying to force the oncoming tears from falling but failed. Aubrey had reasons to not bother in taking care of her after her actions and Lori sure as hell didn't know her to want to take care of her.