:62:

Lori's heels clicked against the cement as she walked from the building to the car that Aubrey pulled around to the front. Still casually dressed he pulled open the passenger door assuring she was in before walking back to the driver's side. He continued admiring her and her outfit as she sat next to him.

"You're looking at me like I'm a trophy wife." She said looking over at him with a smile.

"I'd be lying if I said that wasn't my thoughts right now." He replied as he pulled off from the parking lot and onto the road.

"Ahhh, so you plan to make me a trophy wife." She squinted her eyes at him. "This whole time."

"That can be one of the titles you hold... since you have so many." He mocked her as he took a glance at her.

She looked forward and leaned back comfortably against the seat. "Hmmmm, Lori Graham has a nice ring to it."

Aubrey frowned. "I might have to send you back to New York sooner than I expected."

Lori laughed at his comment, Aubrey smirked as he turned into another parking lot and turned off the car, he got out and reached for Lori's hand as they walked into the silent restaurant, she looked around for the business, no one sat comfortably eating, it was bare yet the smell of cooked food flowed from the kitchen. "Where is everyone?"

"This is my restaurant."

Lori turned and looked at him. "Yours? Like, you own it." Aubrey nodded. She looked around the cozy building until a man Aubrey's height and complexion approached them with a smile.

"The King always returns home." He said pulling Aubrey into a hug. Aubrey embraced the man, welcoming him into his space.

"Show face here and there. Lori this is Levi, this is Lori." Aubrey said placing his hand on Lori's lower back.

Lori smiled and reached out her hand, Levi willingly took it. "Wow, more pleasure." He said.

"Nice to meet you." She replied with a full smile.

"Levi manages the place with his brother Kai. Their dad runs the kitchen. One of the greatest chefs I ever met in my life." Aubrey said.

"He won't tell you that though." Levi said as Aubrey nodded in agreement.

"Wow, really? I hope to meet him."

"Of course. I'm positive he'll come out the kitchen for you. Aubrey? Probably not." Levi said with a smile and wink. "But in the meantime, pick whatever table you want." He clapped his hands together then stretched them out as he looked at Lori then around the empty restaurant. "It's your world, literally!" He then turned to Aubrey. "I'll bring out the regular?"

Aubrey nodded. "Bring two of them and water." 

Levi nodded and disappeared across the room. Lori slowly walked around looking for the perfect table until large furry chairs centered in the middle of the establishment caught her attention. "There." She pointed and looked at Aubrey. He extended his hand allowing her to lead the way. Aubrey pulled her chair out then pushed her in, then took his seat. Lori continued looking around. "Have you always wanted to be a businessman? Like, owning the family company kind of thing?"