:82:

"It's three in the morning." Oliver calmly but sternly spoke into the phone.

"Yeah I know but it's not like you have anything to do in the morning..."

"Wow..." Oliver cut in.

"Ollie let's be honest, you don't have anything to do, that whole making yourself seem like you have a list of things to do before 9am isn't working anymore..."

"So you called to be an asshole?..." Oliver argued in confusion, humor filled his monotone voice.

"No! I'm just saying you have nothing to do, so the time shouldn't matter, your worst problem in the morning is hoping you and Nicole don't miss brunch at Cecconi's... because God forbid you enjoy Mimosas in the comfort of your own home. Let's just be real about it."

Oliver dropped his head and snickered under his breath, he sighed and closed his eyes. "What do you want."

"I need you to plan a group trip... everyone."

"Dates?..."

Aubrey went silent for a few seconds. "In two days..."

"Excuse me?..."

"You've done it before...." Aubrey argued hopefully.

Oliver frowned and sat up. "Hold on...." he pulled the phone from his ear and slowly stood out of bed careful not to wake Nicole, he walked out the bedroom and further down the hall. "What do you mean in two days?... what's going on?"

"Nothing bad. It was Lori's idea, she wanted to go on one."

"You told her?"

"No, she knew." Aubrey spoke honestly.

"Sheeesh." Oliver said shaking his head. "She been on one?"

"Not necessarily but she's aware."

"Everybody leaves from LA?"

"If possible. It'll make it easier."

"You got a destination?"

"Yeah, she picked it." Aubrey confessed. Oliver went silent, Aubrey could tell he was smirking, he anticipated the hassle that was coming in mere seconds.

"Oh, you're in deep." Oliver said with a chuckle.

"Can we bypass the usual?..."

"I mean, I usually stay to myself but this is honestly too good to pass up." Oliver laughed. "We're getting in committed relationships, throwing out contracts, now we're picking out destinations with a 48-hour deadline. I gotta know."

"It's working that's all I know and I'm not going to question it. If I start doing that I'll fuck it up."

"So her mother not as bad as she talked her up to be?" Oliver asked switching up the direction of the conversation knowing he'd still get the desired answers he wanted.