:32:

"I couldn't let her go, I didn't want her out my sight. I held onto her hand so long shit was sweaty." Aubrey said as he scrunched up his face, his thumb and index finger pressed to the right side of his head as he rested against them, his elbow propped on the table for stability, he leaned in comfortably. "I felt myself getting angry that someone else was speaking to her, especially a man." He confessed, he felt embarrassed as he spoke the words out loud. Liz and Vic looked at one another simultaneously and smiled, then looked back at him.

"So, this is what you look and sound like when you're falling..." Liz said with a smile.

"Hard!" They both said at the same time. Aubrey shifted in his seat feeling uncomfortable at their comments to his confessions but from the outside looking in he knew better than to expect anything different.

"You've been thinking about her all day since you sat down...." Vic said noticing the difference in him.

"Since she left you..." Liz added. They looked at one another for confirmation then looked back at him. Something they often did. Aubrey shook his head and frowned as long as he knew them the odd things they did always seemed to intrigue him, he enjoyed watching their twin-isms. He chuckled, leaned forward in his seat, and pinched his bottom lip between his thumb and index finger.

"Is she like... Her?...." Liz finally asked.

Aubrey's eyebrows along with his almond-shaped eyes shot up, being caught off guard by the question, he sat silently for a moment. "No, not to the point that I hate her." The Twins looked at one another and smiled, they both leaned against the table at the same time. His answer drew their attention even more. Aubrey sighed. "There are small things that are similar but that's just things I find attractive in any woman I'm with. I just like for my woman to switch things up, that's always been a temptation for me, you know that. That has nothing to do with Robyn." The Twins eyed him for several long seconds. "They don't look alike or act alike."

They both shrugged. "We believe you." They both spoke at the same time.

"You both will meet her." Aubrey let out another confession, four eyes immediately shot up in surprise, their eyebrows creased, they were confused by his sudden change in character. This wasn't like Aubrey in the slightest, subs were kept separated for specific reasons, he kept to that rule no matter what and here he was trying to bring them together.

"You keep us separated..." Liz spoke.

"A rule in which you enforced BECAUSE of Robyn!..." Vic cut in.

"And now here you are breaking that rule because of Lori?..." Liz finished.

"I know what my rules are and I'm glad you both remember them so well, so I'll take that need to remind me of things as you both showing off your memory and not correcting me." He said with a frown, his face drew serious he was no longer smiling nor welcoming to their previous comments. "And yes, because I can do that with Lori, when I told you they were nothing alike, I meant just that. She's the one that brought it up." Aubrey replied looking between the both of them. Liz and Vic looked at one another again and frowned, Aubrey had yet to catch on but The Twins had a very clear idea of why Lori asked such a drastic measure from Aubrey, something that was so out of character for him, something that she knew was out of character for him.

"We're down!" They said with a smirk.

Aubrey shook his head and sighed, he smiled at how adorable they both could be. "Come on. I'm ready to go." He said before finishing off the rest of his wine. The Twins stood up, their hands folded over the other as they waited for him to stand up.

"May I?" Vic asked looking down at his hand as they walked.

"You may." Aubrey replied.

She interlocked her arm with his and leaned in. "You're cute when you're love-struck."

"I'm not love-struck."

"Lust-struck."

"I'm not that either."

"You're something-struck."

"Struck over you." He replied with a smirk then winked as he looked down at her, he leaned in pressing his lips to hers as they continued walking to the car.

"Ugh, gross." Liz playfully spoke up rolling her eyes as she trailed behind them. Vic climbed into the car, Liz followed behind her, Aubrey pressed his hand against Liz's stomach stopping her from climbing into the backseat, he smiled at her sensing her sarcasm from her previous comment, she smiled back, he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers then continued helping her in the car.

Aubrey leaned against the window, it was a silent drive home for him aside from The Twins sporadic conversations they held with one another over topics he found no interest in, he eyed them out his peripheral as they gossiped and laughed to one another. He tried mentally placing Lori between the two of them, the good and the bad things that can or could possibly go wrong. His thoughts began to overreact things were too perfect with Lori, was everything he had envisioned in what a sub could be, more than, maybe he was being dragged along only to get comfortable and her true colors present themselves to him on a silver platter as if he was now the lucky one to serve her. He bit down on his bottom lip so hard that the pain finally pulled him out of his subconscious and back to his reality. He grunted at his self-inflicted pain, leaning forward and pressing his fingertips to his bottom lip.

"You ok?" Liz asked reaching for him. Both leaning forward out of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He assured both of them, he frowned at the slight taste of blood underneath his tongue as he ran it over his bottom lip then swallowed.

He turned the lock and pushed open the heavy door of his empty and dark condo, The Twins trailed behind him aware of his change in demeanor but didn't bother him to tell them about it, they knew if he wanted to, he would. He had gotten so used to Lori being there that he found himself not wanting to go back if she wasn't there, adding a day might have been a bad idea as he thought to himself.

"Call her." Liz said hoisting herself on top the island counter, her palms pressed flat against the dark marble, her long legs dangled as she looked at him. Aubrey frowned as he looked directly at her. "Sorry, Sir." She mumbled and looked down avoiding his eye contact, he turned back around finishing up the email that he purposely occupied himself with, he then placed his phone to the counter and pulled his arms from his jacket, then pulled his shirt completely from his body, he draped both garments over the back of the chair and positioned himself between Liz's legs, he sighed and pressed his hands to the tops of her thighs then slowly moved them to her hips, her hands in her lap and her eyes still cast downward.

"Look at me." He ordered and she quickly obliged. "I know your comment was in good nature. You were offering to help. It's ok." He said softly as he gripped at her waist. She nodded and smiled, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to her neck trailing them along her jawline, she let out a comforting moan of satisfaction, she naturally inched closer to him, Aubrey smirked as he pulled his lips from her neck and looked down at the nonexistent gap between them. "You first?" He asked looking back up at her.

She smiled. "Yes, Sir."

He took a step back and held his hand out for her to grab it, helping her down back to the floor Aubrey interlocked his fingers with hers and lead her down the hall, the opposite way of his bedroom.