:1:

"My honey I know

With the dawn,

that you will be gone

But tonight

you belong to me

Just to little old me."

Lori leaned overlooking out the glass walls of her office. "Oh my gosh! Janet" She mumbled to herself. "TURN THAT SONG OFF! IT'S SO CREEPY!"

"HEY! DON'T YOU DISRESPECT MY TASTE IN MUSIC WHEN MY ITUNES IT'S ON SHUFFLE!" Janet swayed from side to side in her chair as she yelled back, one leg over the other she bounced her foot up and down to the smooth sound of the young girls singing.

"My honey I know

With the dawn

That you will be gone

But tonight you belong to me...."

Janet turned the volume down on the small beats speaker.

"Your iTunes is creepy," Lori mumbled to herself rolling her eyes. The music became faint then completely disappeared.

Janet pushed the spotless glass doors of Lori's office open with one hand, her tall stiletto heels clicked as she walked across the dark hardwood floors, her white blouse neatly tucked into her knee-length waist-high pinstripe skirt. Lori looked up and smiled as she watched Janet sit down in one of the chairs in front of her desk, then place a small stack of black folders down.

"Don't smile yet, we got more homes!" She said pushing the folders forward making sure they wouldn't tip over the edge.

Lori sighed. "Seriously!"

"Well, if we wasn't such damn good Real Estate agent, we wouldn't have these problems or money." Janet winked.

Lori sat quietly squinting her eyes. "Are you sucking up to me? What do you want?"

"What!? I can't just give my business partner a compliment!? Janet replied back laughing.

"So I guess that's your way of telling me to buy lunch this time?"

Janet leaned back with a smile placing both elbows on the armrests. "I knew all my talking would pay off today."

Lori laughed and rolled her eyes as she pushed herself away from her desk, she stood up and grabbed her suit jacket shoving her arms through the sleeves, then grabbed her winter coat, she picked up her large purse and winked at Janet before she pushed the doors open and walked outside to blend in with the none stop moving traffic of New York City, her heels clicking along with the noise of chatter and car horns, her hair blew along with whatever small amount of wind that made it passed the tall buildings.

She stood in line scrolling her phone as she waited for her turn. Starbucks was having their usual lunch rush that consisted of almost everyone that lived in the city, it was like everyone got their break at the same time and decided that expensive coffee drinks were the only thing they wanted. Lori sighed looking around the large space then down at her watch, college students sat in groups discussing whatever project from whatever professor that forced them all together, others casually enjoyed the newspaper and the aroma of brewing coffee.