:34:

Lori proceeded up the steps to Aubrey's home. Her period had taken a toll on her with only being three days into it, but Mother Nature always had a cruel way of letting us know she was still in charge, even if Aubrey thought he was. Her body ached, lower back pains and cramping seemed to be running its course especially late at night when she decided to lay down, yet she was still contractually ordered to be with Aubrey Friday through Sunday. Period or not. She forced a smile as she looked up at him, he knew it yet he wasn't offended. He stepped to the side letting her through the large double doors.

"You ok?" He genuinely asked.

"Eh." She shrugged her shoulders, he smirked and let out a chuckle.

"Come here." He ordered. She frowned but didn't hesitate, he placed his hands to her hips and kissed her forehead. "Come on."

Lori followed behind him, in his ridiculously large mansion that was entirely too much room for him and anybody else that thought they needed that much room. He pushed open the bedroom doors of her personal bedroom and turned around to face her, he began unbuttoning the front of her blouse, she frowned again confused by his actions. She was confused if he had forgotten their agreement.

"Aubrey?"

"Yes?" He said as he continued to pull her shirt from her body.

"What are you doing. I thought we agreed on no sex."

"Who said we were having sex?"

She frowned again cocking her head to the side. "Then why are you undressing me?"

"Because I can." He continued until her blouse was being pulled from her arms. He moved down to her jeans unbuttoning and unzipping them until he was able to pull them from her body, she slowly stepped out of them. She stood in front of him unamused by whatever he thought he was doing, she wasn't in the mood for any of his silent ways of beating around the bush, his teasing and taunting games that he often got pleasure out of. He stood up and pulled his shirt from his torso and tossed it along the corner of the bed then pulled his sweatpants from his waist and down his legs.

"Aubrey, seriously?..." She crossed her arms across her chest and frowned seeming more annoyed than anything. He remained silent as he smirked at her. "We agreed, no sex."

"Who said we were having sex?" He asked calmly.

She frowned in confusion. "Well, I mean you're undressing me, now you're undressed..."

"So, you prefer to shower with your clothes on?"
Lori stood silently she bit at the inside of her cheek feeling bad for assumptions. "I'm very aware of our agreements on our contract. You don't need to remind me." He spoke sternly as he glared down at her.

"Sorry, Sir."

She let her arms fall to her side allowing him the access to unhook her bra, he proceeded to release the hooks and toss it to the bed. He bit at his bottom lip and took a deep breath but reframed from grabbing ahold of her, he held his hand out and with no hesitation, she placed hers into his and followed behind him into the bathroom she stood watching him as he turned the shower on and pulled towels from the closet to lay them over the towel rack he stepped to the side to allow her to walk into the spacious shower, watching as she did what she needed to do to dispose of her feminine products. Lori stepped into the shower and let the hot water completely cover her body, her hair drenched as her face went under the water. Aubrey stepped in behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Sorry, again." She said as she reached for the bar of soap and the bright white washcloth that hung on the rack.

"For?"

"For thinking you forgot."

He smirked and let out a single chuckle as he watched the soap suds spill over onto her wet hands, he reached for the cloth grabbing it from her hands and let go of her body, he took a step back and began running the cloth over her shoulders, the smell of the soap began to fill the shower right along with the steam that bellowed from the top of the closed shower doors.

"You hurt my feelings." He finally replied.

Lori lightly laughed to herself. "I didn't know you had those." She spoke sarcastically, Aubrey caught it and smiled as he stood behind her.

"I'll chalk that comment up because your hormones are unbalanced at the moment and reframe from punishing you." He said as he backed away to sit down on one of the built-in ledges. "Come here. Give me your leg." He ordered her and she followed, placing her foot in between his thighs resting her toes against the tile. She watched as Aubrey firmly ran the soapy washcloth up and down her leg, running it in between her thigh then back down to her ankle and toes, he was silent as he focused on her body once again remembering every nick, scar, or blemish on her leg. He repeated the same thing to the other leg this time he looked up at her, staring so long that she began to grow nervous he smirked still being able to pull certain feelings from her at the drop of a dime. Lori swallowed the lump in her throat and had no choice but to break eye contact as much as she didn't want to but the intensity in his stare as he ran his hands up and down her legs was making her want to break her own contract rules. She placed her foot back to tile, Aubrey placed his hands to her hips and spun her around, he ran his free hand over the curve of her hip and ran the soapy cloth down the other, goosebumps covered her body even though the water was nowhere near cold.

"I want you..." She spoke quietly as her words trailed off, feeling embarrassed for even saying them.

"What was that?" He asked with a smirk wanting her to repeat what he already knew he heard.

Lori closed her eyes and took a deep breath, fighting against the urge to give in but the so call "off-balance" of hormones from her period had a different idea and Aubrey was involved, she hesitated in repeating herself she had made big deal about certain things in their contract all to toss them out the window. Aubrey basked in her mental breakdown.

"I want you, Sir." She turned and looked down at him.

"No." He replied firmly as he removed the smirk from his lips.

Lori raised her hands to her neck feeling for the collar that was nonexistent, she swallowed hard again and took a deep breath, she licked both lips and stared directly at him and began to kneel down in front of him, slowly defying his personal space she placed both palms to his thighs, she sat on her knees looking up at him.

"Please, Aubrey." She spoke softly letting out a coyish, innocent, beg. Aubrey looked clenched his jaw, his teeth clicked together in an attempt to control himself, her hazel eye lit up pulling the weakness out of him with ease, his dick was visibly hard and he was doing a horrible job at hiding it.

He leaned forward and lightly grabbed the bottom of her chin and pulled her closer to him. "If you want to go down that route then place your mouth on it, but do understand I will not go... easy on you because you're... bleeding. Be smart about what you want because you will learn how to properly suck my dick the way I like it sucked."