:90:

Aubrey approached his bedroom door and slightly cracked it to peek inside. Lori assured him she'd stay up for him but even he knew that was a guaranteed balloon pop, the spacious bed was far from empty, Lori laid on her side while The Twins occupied his, more than likely spending however many hours catching up, he knew if it wasn't Janet then The Twins would be his next best bet to occupy Lori's time while his hectic work schedule took up most of his nights. It wasn't a foreign sight but one that made his ego level up anytime he did stumble upon it, as if it wasn't already a force to be reckoned with, he tiptoed around the bedroom pulling his clothing from his body and making his way into the bathroom, he tightly closed the door then proceeded to get in the shower, he dried the beads of water from his shoulders and tossed the damp towel over the handle to dry, he slowly walked along Lori's side of the bed and leaned over kissing her forehead, he nuzzled the crock of her neck, she groaned in her sleep and changed her position to stretch her body, the heavy comforter rolled down her chest revealing her naked body from the waist up as she raised her arms, her sleepy eyes easily opened in the cold, dark, room, Lori smiled upon noticing Aubrey's face.

"Shhhh..." He said pressing his index finger to his lips and looking over at The Twins assuring their deep sleep wasn't interrupted, he leaned over kissing her lips and pulling the covers down the rest of her body. "Come on."

"Hectic day?" She asked while trailing behind him,

"Understatement." He vaguely replied, before pulling open the refrigerator door. He was so tired he was restless, laying down was something that didn't cross his mind, he was too worked up from his eventful day. Lori stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, she kissed the spine of his back, then laid her head against his soft skin, she breathed in the smell of his body wash and cologne at the same time and closed her eyes feeling more than satisfied. "Missed me?" He asked peeking over his shoulder, he looked down at his abdomen as the tips of her nails slid under his waistband, he continued picking at the food that held his interests for the time being as her hands continued to roam his chest and stomach.

"Understatement." She mumbled from behind him, Aubrey chuckled and reached for the sink to wash his hands before he turned around and grabbed Lori's face by her cheeks and squeezed them together, he smiled and stared at her. "Aubrey!" She whined, her words jumbled and trailed together. He laughed and leaned forward to kiss her puckered lips.

"I meant to leave sooner but a friend came to visit... unexpectedly."

"Yeah?"

"The last time I saw her was at my dad's funeral." Aubrey frowned as he remembered the date, Lori stepped back giving him space. "I don't think I've ever spoken about her." He frowned harder.

"Is she ok?" Lori questioned him, she was slightly still unsure of the woman's visit as his details remained spotty.

Aubrey took a large gulp of water then nodded silently. "Yeah, yeah she's great, she's looking to expand so she has a few meetings for buildings, I told her you had a few spaces." He said before finishing his water and crushing the bottle.

"How do you know her?"

We grew up together... at one point she was my assistant before Nessa."

"I'd love to show her a few." Lori's demeanor shifted once she realized Courtney was no competition of any sort. "How long is she here for?"