:91:

Lori frowned at the ends of her hair as she held a section of it between her fingers, her mind had been occupied by random assumptions, the span of Lori, Janet, and Nicole's lunch date was spent between Janet and Nicole going back and forth. "Lori ran into her!" Janet announced forcing her to pay attention.

"I ran into who!?"

"Robyn!"

"Oh... yeah, well she more like came over to Aubrey's house..." Lori frowned as she went silent, her eyes trailed off as she looked at the rambunctious children pass by. "and now that I'm thinking about it. I don't like that..."

"You don't like what?" Janet eyed her.

"I don't like how she just came over... out of nowhere... I know Aubrey didn't invite her because he wouldn't have left..." Lori leaned back in her chair and tossed her hair from one side of her head to the other. "The access to him is gone! What are you still holding on for!?" She questioned cluelessly. "I don't like how accessible she thinks he is to her... and to just pull up like she doesn't know who I am?..." the more Lori spoke the more she became suspicious. Aubrey was a man of accessibility, if there was one thing Lori knew it was to call him for ANYTHING, he was a hotline for spoiled middle-aged ex's who required an allowance on top of their monthly bills still being paid, he relished in being able to afford a certain woman, being able to provide, but all of that began to bother Lori the more she thought about it. "It's been very wired since being back..."

"Maybe she did it on purpose?" Nicole allured, "you know how Robyn is, well at least you know her enough. This is definitely something she'd do just to do."

"She knows who you are..." Janet scrunched her face and nodded as she favored Nicole.

"She has a whole husband..." Lori stated.

"Ell, that means nothing." Nicole replied shaking her head. Lori frowned and went silent, letting the conversation drop, she dipped away back into her thoughts. "She still expects him to bend to her wants."

"So she's delusional?!" Lori spat maliciously. Nicole shrugged hinting she was right but remained silent.

"Now hold on, I assume Nicole is right the woman is probably a little full of herself... but she's only doing what Aubrey has done for her so many other times."

"Well, there's that." Nicole co-signed vaguely as she tossed her dark brown, shoulder-length hair from her face as the wind caught it, the boho styled light brown sunglasses sat high on the bridge of her nose, her manicured nails were a perfectly shaped almond, this week they were a soft, barely-there green, an assortment of slim gold rings danced along her fingers, her white clean blouse blew effortlessly in the wind, it was form-fitting showing off her petite frame, the sleeves neatly rolled up to her elbows, the three undone buttons left a plunging neckline that she complemented with tiny gold chains around her neck.

"You said he used to stop, drop, and roll for her! Didn't matter if he had another woman or not, so why would she think this relationship is any different?..." Janet replied

"Especially when it didn't matter the other woman." Nicole added.

"It's a Lipstick Jungle out here! There are no rules for dating anymore!" Janet continued.

"You would be Robyn in this situation." Lori said eyeing Janet with a mischievous smile purposely changing the subject.

"Please!" Janet waved Lori off, Lori and Nicole snickered. "I can turn into you by the end of this week!"