Chapter 72 - Walking

Charlie POV

I sat on the bed watching Riley try to stand. Dean was at the gym. He fell back on to his ass again. He tried again and he did it. I slowly got up. "Riley." He started taking small steps towards me. "My baby boy walking"

He started walking out the bedroom. I quickly sprinted to him before he fell down the stairs. "Don't want you have a boo boo now don't we" I picked him up and took him downstairs.

I sat him in his highchair and gave him a bowl of fruit for him to eat as I got ready for an interview and signing.

The door opened and closed. Dean walked in. Riley raised his arms up. Dean picked him up. "Hey little boy" I was too busy cleaning up putting some stuff away in the cupboard.

"No kiss hello?" Dean said I turned to face him. "Sorry. Just I'm busy and I gotta get ready. Do you mind looking after Riley, Washing the dishes, putting the clothes away and making dinner before I get back. Ok? Love you" I gave him a quick kiss and ran upstairs.

Dean POV

Charlie ran out the door in a rush. I turned the radio on ready for her interview. Riley was crawling as I'm stuck with house work.

My mind must be playing with me because I swear I just saw Riley run past me and hide behind the stool. "Riley?" he came running at me laughing and hugged my legs. Oh lord him learning how to run and walk. He's gonna give us chaos running after him. Charlie missing it all.

"We have a special guest this morning. She is the WWE Divas Champion Charlie."

"You can hear Mummy now" he sat on my lap.

"How's it like finally being champion after being in the company for 2 years now?" "Its amazing Mike. I've worked my butt of for this. And now that I have it. I'm just excited to see where my career takes me next" "You're also married to WWE Superstar Dean Ambrose. Tell us how did you guys get together?" "It wasn't love at first sight it was more trusting the person and then friends with benefits. But I started falling in love with the man and now that I'm married to him. I fall in love with him every single day" "You also have a son too?" "Yes. He's called Riley. He's my special little man. I just love him."

I looked down at Riley and smiled. "Your Mummy loves you to bits" I whispered.

"Wrestlmania also in March how do you feel about that?" "If I'm still champion and I will be. I hopefully want a match for my title. Or me and my husband in a match together against someone. That would be my dream to fight at wrestlemania" "Your husband. He's fought in 2 wrestlemania matches winning along with his ex teammates Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. Did you know about the shield? You debuted after they broke up" "I did know them. Seth was NXT champion at one point. But I never really got a chance to introduce myself. But now I'm married to one and best friend with the other one" "And who may that be?" "Roman Reigns. He's like a big brother to me" "One last question before we let you go. Do you think you're known as Dean Ambroses wife or Charlie the top diva?" "Hmm. I say a little bit of both but I don't mind. As long as I have my lunatics supporting me" "Lunatics?" "That's what I call my fans" "Well alright lunatics if you wanna meet Charlie she'll be at the Wizard Con along side with The Bella Twins and Daniel Bryan. Charlie thank you for being here" "No worries" "Coming up next-"

I turnt the radio off. Riley was asleep. I took him upstairs and placed him in his cot.

Charlie POV

After hours of signing and meeting my fans. I drove home and walked in closing the door behind me. I'm so tired. I took my hat off. "Dean?" I walked into the front room. He was asleep on the couch making me smile.

I pulled a blanket over him as I turned around he grabbed my hand pulling me on top of him making me laugh. "I thought you were asleep?" "I heard you calling me" He pulled my band out letting the electronic blue hair fall down. He kissed me as he sat up. I wrapped my arms around his neck not breaking the kiss. He flipped us over taking control.

--------

"We've been doing this a lot now" I giggle. I sat in between his legs with my back leaning against his chest. His hands were on my waist. We had a blanket over us covering our naked bodies. "I don't mind. It means you're mine" he whispered.

It was quiet for a few minutes. "Do you think I'm pale?" I asked out of the blue. I know Dean was staring at me. I turned my neck to face him. He indeed was. "Why?" He asked. I shrugged. "Just... you know nevermind" "If this is what the Bellas said on Smackdown. You're not. You just haven't got any sun to your skin. Besides you're beautiful. And they're jealous." He kissed the top of my head making me smile. "I love you" "I love you too." We kissed.

I got up picking my clothes up and went upstairs to change into my pjamas, tank top and shorts. Dean came in with just his boxers on.

Riley came running in. RUNNING. My mouth dropped open. "Oh Riley can run now" Dean said pointing the obvious. "But. But. He. Ran. Oh. My. God. Riley. Ran. What." Dean looked at me funny as I looked like I couldn't breath. I frozed barely getting my words out.

"Charlie?" Dean was shaking my shoulders. "He-" "Yes he can walk and run now" I fainted.

Dean POV

She passed out in my arms. "Riley you made Mummy faint" I smirked as I layed her on the bed. He laughed. "How are we gonna wake her up then. Hmm" I kissed her. She opened her eyes. "True love kiss woke you up. I saved the princess" I joked. "Don't be an ass" "love you too" I smirked.

"When, what" "He did it this morning when you were out" We looked at him as he sat there playing with his toys. "He looks so innocent but he's not" Charlie said. "I was like that" I smirked. "That doesn't surprise me." "He's like you" "But you love us" "Yes I do" she kissed me.

Charlie POV

Dean was sat on the bed with Riley as he watched Handy Mandy. It's so weird with talking tools.

I stood in my bra and pants looking in the mirror. "Do you think I need to lose more weight?" I looked at Dean he was looking at me crazy. "If you lose anymore weight you're gonna see your bones" "But I feel fat" "Take the advice from your husband. You are not fat" "Should I get a boob job?" I cupped them. "And here's the one complaining about Nikki being fake" "Yeah but here's are too big for her" "No. I don't like fake boobs and they're perfect size. So stop doubting yourself you are perfect and beautiful. I can show you to the whole world and won't be disappointed to say you're my wife." That made me blush. "Aww you're blushing" "Shush"

He smirked. I collapsed on the bed. "Your son here. put some clothes on." "Wow first time you told me to put clothes on" I giggled. "Funny." "I know I am" I pecked his lips. He pulled me closer to him kissing me. Our son here" "He won't understand" "Dean"

He rolled his eyes. Riley was asleep on the bed, he looked at me with a smirk. "Really Riley? You sleep now" "He wants Daddy to be inside you" "Eww Dean that's disgusting don't ever say that again" We both laughed.