Surgery

Dean POV

She was starting to wake up. "Hey" I held on to her hand. She groaned trying to talk. I took the breathing mask off her. "I feel sore" she mumbled. "I know you do" "Come lay with me" she tried moving.

I can see the pain on her face."careful Charlie" I laid down beside her. "Have you learnt your lesson?" "Fuck you" she smacked my chest. The Doctor came in. "How do you feel Mrs Good?" "Like I'm being shot" she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"So, we decided you should have a Hip Replacement. Surgery should help it" "How long will it take to recover. She's a WWE Diva" "I say 6-12 weeks and that involves having no sex too" he strictly told us.

I heard her giggle making me laugh a bit. "She'll need crutches for support." I heard her groan. "And we'll see if you can start walking as soon as possible and you could be discharge from hospital within 3 days. I'll get a nurse so you can get started."

"Do I have to have a surgery?" She quietly said. "Yes, Charlie this should solve everything. I'll be waiting ok" I kissed her forehead.

The Nurse kicked me out. Bitch. I drove back to the hotel, where Roman, Seth and Bayley were. "Hey, how is she?" Roman asked. "She's in surgery" I sighed going into our bedroom and grabbed a bag finding comfortable clothes for her.

Seth POV

I wrapped my arm around Bayley. Roman sighed. "You can tell he's worried but he's not showing it" "This is what he wanted. For Charlie to feel better though" I answered. "He just doesn't want her to be in pain though" Bayley said looking at me.

"We'll all help her out. Bayley you can help her with changing whilst Seth and I are gonna take Dean out for a bro's night." "That seems fair"

Couple Hours later

Dean POV

The medication started to wear off. Her eyes slowly opened. "Hey baby" I smiled. She held her hand out. I sat beside her and took it. I kissed her hand. The doctor came in. "Here's some Antibiotics you gotta take and when you're fully awake we'll get you walking" he left.

Charlie POV

Dean helped me to sit up which killed so much. "There" "I feel like a old granny" I huffed and pulled the blanket off me. He grabbed my legs slowly turning me around and helped me up. He supported me. My whole weight was leaning on him.

"Just take baby steps. No need to rush" he smiled. I'm so grateful to have a man like him in my life. The nurse opened the door as Dean helped me to walk.

Bayley POV

I was in the ring with Alexa practicing some wrestling moves. We sat down taking a break. "So how's Seth then?" She took a swig of her water. "I love him.." I bit my lips smiling. "Aww Bayley" "Shut up" "Does he know?" I nodded. "He told me after my match" "Damn girl you're both whipped."

I blushed. "Have you guys..." she wiggled her eyebrows "Oh my god Alexa shut up" I hid my face laughing. "No, we haven't" "Do you want to?" "I'm scared" I truthfully answered. "Have you had sex before?" "Yeah, but it was a one night thing. He took advantage when I was drunk and I was too clueless to know" "You're scared that Seth would take advantage and leave you once he has it?" "I don't know Alexa" "Bayley, he loves you. He would never do that." She pulled me into a side hug.

Seth POV

"What you doing man" Roman asked. "Uhh nothing" "Stop watching your girl wrestle and let's finish working out" he patted my back and walked back to the weights. I looked at Bayley and Alexa. They went back to practicing. I heard their conversation...

3 days later

Charlie POV

"Dean was helping me change" "I can't wait to leave this hell whole" I mumbled as he helped me with my skirt. He chuckled and passed me my crutches as he carried my bag.

"So you're gonna spend the night in the Hotel room. Tomorrow you're going to New Jersey to recover there also you can look after Aj and Aj can look after you." Dean said.

"She's like 5 months pregnant. When is Roman getting his month off?" "When she's close to her Due Date"

He helped me into the car and closed the door for me. We made it back to the hotel. Dean opened the door and we made it to our room.

Roman had headphones in. "I'll get your bag" he quickly pecked my lips and left. Roman turned around. He smiled.

"I haven't seen you in a week" he gently hugged me. I pulled his headphones out. "Why do you have them in?" "Seth and Bayley are getting a bit freaky in their bedroom." I started to hear moaning.

"What a lovely timing to be back." I sat on the couch. Roman took my crutches and put a pillow on the table lifting my legs up to support on. "Thanks Joey" "Been a while since you last called me that" he chuckled sitting beside me.

Dean came back in. "What the hell is that noise?" "Bayley and Seth" "They've been at it for half and hour" Roman rolled his eyes. "GUYS SAVE THAT WHEN WE'RE NOT HERE" I screamed.

Bayley POV

Seth and I started laughing after hearing Charlie scream that. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" He kissed me and collapsed beside me. We cuddled together falling asleep in each other arms.

Charlie POV

"I can't get comfortable." I laid there not able to sleep. Dean was sat up. "How about we swap sides. That way you can lean on your right side" he suggested. I nodded.

We cuddled together. Dean was careful not to touch my hip I had surgery on. I fell asleep in my man arms.

Morning

Dean, Bayley and Seth went to the gym. Roman was looking after me. My flight leaves tonight. I was taking a shower as I reached out I slipped and screamed in pain.

Roman knocked on the door. "Charlie are you ok in there?" "I can't get up" "Do you need help?" "I kinda do" "Are you comfortable of me coming in or do you want to wait for Dean" "I really need help Roman"

The door opened. Roman walked in and turned the shower off. He helped me up wrapping a towel around me. "Thanks." He helped me to my bedroom and sat me on the bed.

I heard the door go. Dean walked in. "What the hell happened?" "Charlie fell in the shower. I had to help her" "Dean, can you help me to shower properly then" "of course babe. Why couldn't you of waited till I was home?" He sat beside me. "I really stunk after not showering for 3 days." "I'll leave you guys alone" "Hey thanks for helping my Wife man" "What brotha's are there for" he smiled and closed the door behind him.

Dean, helped me to the bathroom, He removed his clothes and helped me in. I was letting the warm water hit my face as Dean massage the shampoo into my hair. He kissed my cheek. I smiled turning around to face him.

"I love you Dean, Thank you for looking after me for a few days" "I want my Wife to feel better" he smiled.

Ok maybe I should of listened to Dean the first time.