Future

(Little special addition of their future.)

Charlotte POV

I knocked his headset off. "Sup little dork" "What do you want?" "Your girlfriend downstairs talking to Dad and her Dad" "Ok, let me just edit this Video. "How many subscribers do you have?" 5 million" "Wow. Are you more Vlogs or Gaming?" "Mostly gaming" he got up. I followed downstairs.

They kissed. I started making smooching noises. "Get it" I coughed. They all glared at me. JoJo giggled. "Do you have a Boyfriend?" Roman asked. "Well I did but Dad scared him away" I glared at him. He smirked. "Not growing up yet, you're still my little girl" "If I told you I wasn't a Virgin what would you say?" 'WHAT?! CHARLOTTE-" "I'm kidding. Love you Daddy" I wrapped my arms around his torso hugging him. "Love you too you little creep"

"What did he do to scare your boy well ex boyfriend away?" "Pulled out a shot gun" "It was fake" "He didn't know that" "Oh well" "Eh, all he wanted was sex" I shrugged.

Riley POV

"What about you guys?" My Dad asked. JoJo and I looked at each other. "No..." we said at the same time. Roman eyes widened. "WHAT?!" "oh look at the time. Babe let's go" We both ran out.

Dean POV

"My boy" "Wait till your little girl does it" "She won't until she's 40" "oh come on you and Mum did it at 16. I'm 19" "Don't copy us" "So if Riley has sex. It's ok. If I have sex. I'm murdered, Jeez sexsis much" "I don't wanna be a Grandpa just yet" "That's why they Invented Condoms and Injections." "Still not safe the only reason JoJo has a little brother is because their condom broke" "Lovely story" "Right here Dean" Roman said.

"I could of been pregnant at 9 when I started my period" "That was an interesting day.."

Flashback

"DADDY!" Charlotte screamed from the bathroom. I ran upstairs knocking on it. "What's wrong Princess?" "There's blood coming out my vagina" Oh gawd why 9? Why not 40? "Umm sweetie have you been taught about periods that happens to girls. "..What's a period?" EVEN BETTER. OH GAWD WHY THE DAY CHARLIE AND RILEY GO ON A VACATION.

"I'm gonna come in with my eyes closed or can you just like cover that area. "There's a towel over my lap you can come in Daddy.""I walked in. Jesus christ where does Charlie put her pads she ain't using a tampon. And for the first time ever I was opening a pad. I peeled it off the packet.

"Ok, Umm you gotta stick this on your underwear.." "Daddy you've gone red" "This is so awkward" "How do you think I feel?" "Alright bossy your hormones are kicking in already" "I don't like it" "Too bad it goes on every month" "WHAT?!' "Your mother never had this talk with you?" "No.. oh she called them monthly. Now I get it" "Are you serious?" "Oops... Continue" "Take the thing. I'll be outside"

Flashback over

"That was the most awkward thing I had to do" "How do you think I felt? I was clueless" "I'm just awkwardly here..." Roman added. "Pretty much" the back door open Charlie came waddling in. "Hey gorgeous" I kissed her rubbing her 6 month baby bump. Jackson ran in. "What's up bud?" "Mum got me a new football." "I'll play with you" Roman and Jackson went back out.

"Mum if I could can I have sex at this age?" "Why...." "Just wondering" "I would say no but I was 16.." "But you were drunk. So no excuses and you shouldn't be drinking" I crossed my arms. "I agree with your Father" "So Riley can! But I can't? " "Wait a minute Riley..." "Yep" Charlotte and I said at the same time. "Oh wow. My little boy grown up." "Ok. Take that as a yes. Byeee" she ran out.

Riley POV

"Awkward how our parents found out.." "Yeah.." "You ok? You seem off" she looked at me. "Promise me you won't freak out" "I promise" I held her hands facing her. "I'm Pregnant" my eyes widened. Don't react. Don't react. "Great" I bit my tongue smiling.
She let go. "Go in that corner" I walked away and screamed walking back to her. "Are you sure?" "Yes, symptoms. Tests." "How far?" "Around the time we  had sex on our holiday" "Your Dad gonna kill me"

Charlotte POV

Oh you little shit getting her pregnant, I ran off back home. "DADDY. OH DAD!" He came downstairs. I stood there smiling. "What do you want.." "oh nothing." I giggled. "Ok you know something, what is it?" "Well.. let's just say. I'm gonna be an Auntie and you're gonna be a Grandpa." "WHAT?!" He screamed. "Shh. You didn't hear it from me" I ran into my room.

Dean POV

"DEAN!" Charlie screamed. I ran upstairs into our bedroom. She was on the floor surrounded in blood.. she had a knife in her hand, the wound was noticeable on her stomach. She was crying. Charlotte ran in. She gasped. "Mum, What happened?" I stood there in shock. "Dad, don't just stand there, do something" "Who did it?" "Andy.. Son..." my eyes widened. He wasn't lying...

"Go on then. Just to think of how my son will get your revenge on you for killing his Father"

......

Cuz why not xx

Just to be clear Riley 20, Charlotte 19, JoJo 17 and Jackson 12 xx

so Andy wasn't kidding about having a son

Comment if you want more x