Chapter 17 - Cincinnati

Charlie POV

Straight after RAW Dean and I are currently in the car driving home. "You're crazy breaking the dummy like that"

He had a smirk plastered on his face. "You liked it" "At one point I thought you were actually gonna chuck the saw at Seth"

"Dammit I should of" "Don't!" I warned. He sighed "Fine" I smiled. "Good boy" I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder drifting to sleep.

There was a lot of shuffling.  My body felt like I was floating. I'm guessing we're here because I'm too lazy and Dean being a gentelman carrying me.

Morning

Morning came as I opened my eyes to see Dean sleeping. His little snores were adorable.  I had a small smile on my face.

This hotel we're staying at is very fancy. Dean must of payed a lot. I slipped out of bed going for a jog. A lepord sports bra, nike trainers in white and Yoga pants. My hair was up in a high ponytail. I left Dean a little note.

The cold breeze of Cincinnati hitting my pale skin. The cold never bothered me. Jogging through a familiar street. I just couldn't get my mind towards it. I stopped and had a good look to jog my memory.

"Missed me?" The voice sounded so familiar.  I turned around to see my abusive ex boyfriend. Yes I lied to Dean about not dating anyone but it wasn't really serious. My instinct told me to run. As I did he pushed me on to the ground hitting my head on the concrete.

I'm not going through this shit again.  I tripped him up getting up and running as fast as I could.

Never would I thought I would be thankful to see the hotel building. I ran to the door opening it and closing it very quickly locking it. I slid down the door breathing heavily.

"Charlie?" Oh shit. He came out to see me on the floor. "What the hell happened?" He asked crouching down. "Nothing." "Your fucking head is bleeding Charlie" I didn't realise it was. "I hit my head" I lied.

"Charlie what happened?" He growled.  His eyes were darkening. Should I tell him? No I can't.  I don't want to seem weak anymore. Overthinking it isn't helping.  Stop arguing with yourself Charlie.

Damn. No tears. Nope. No. Oh crap. I burst into tears. Dean face softened as he lifted me up on to the couch

He got a wet cloth and pressed It on the wound. I winced at it. "What happened Charlie?" He asked again staring into my eyes.

He was serious. "I fell" I lied again looking away. He lifted my chin up to make me look at him. "Tell me"

"Before I tell you don't get mad." He was staring at me in deep thoughts.

"I ran into my ex and.." "Wait ex? You told me you never dated." "No I said I never had sex with anyone" "And what did he do?" "He pushed me" I mumbled.  "There's more to this, what was he like?"

"He use to hit me... and he tried to.." "Tried to what Charlie?" He growled clearly getting mad. "He tried to rape me" I whispered the last part. "HE WHAT?!" Dean screamed getting up and pacing around the room.

"It's nothing ok. He didn't I escaped." "No one should ever do that to you" He sat down cussing under his breath.

I sat down on his lap. "Calm down" I whispered in his ear. I kissed him. The kiss got rougher. Our tongue were mingling.  Dean hands were exploring my body. This was one way to calm him down.

Dean picked me up and took me to the bedroom. Well we all know where this goes.

-

My head was rested on Dean chest. Our legs were tangled up. Dean was playing with my hair. "What did he do to you?" Dean said breaking the silence. My mind went blank. "Charlie you gotta talk to me about this"

"I was 19..."

Flashback

Brad came through the door falling.  "Babe are you drunk?" "Shut up bitch I have a headache" "Don't call me a bitch" He got up in my face. "Don't talk back to me" he growled.  "I can do what I want" I mumbled. My head snapped back as my cheek started stinging. He slapped me! He continued doing this for 3 months.  One night He was so drunk that he stumbled into our bedroom giving me sloppy kisses.  I tried pushing him off but his gripped tightened pinning me down I slapped him without thinking then I kicked him in the nuts before running away.

Flashback ends

Dean was red in the face. He held on to me tighter. "I love you" Dean mumbled against my neck breaking me out of my daydream. I looked at him and smiled.  "I love you too" "Round 2?" He whispered in my ear. "Sure" I giggled.