Chapter 18 - Halloween

Dean POV

"Before we go I wanna show you something" She sat up looking at me. "Ok" I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside. "Treasure this day with the one you fell in love with" I spoke as she was looking at the view letting it sync in.

Smackdown

Charlie POV

We have the Divas battle royal up next. I'm dressed up as a sexy cute vampire. As all the Divas crowded the ring. Dean song played. Yep I stole it. Hehehe. Anyways I made it down the ramp with all the Divas watching.

Aj was on commentary since she is the Divas champion I blew her a kiss. As the match started bodies were getting thrown everywhere. Kitty Nikki came at me since we had a bit of a feud. You can thank Dean for that.

One by one each Diva were getting eliminatied. Nikki hit the Rack Attack on me. Nikki was standing there as she saw Paige spear Alicia out through the ring. She thought she won. I stood up and pushed her through the ring. The bell rang.

"And your winner Charlie..."

I jumped out the ring and walked up to Aj. "Good luck", I had my hand out. She smirked and shook it. May the best Diva win. We both headed backstage.

Roman and Dean were waiting for us through the curtains. "My Sexy Vampire" "My Lunatic" Dean kissed me. "Yeah just to let you know Dean was staring at your ass the WHOLE time." Roman smirked earning a slap on the arm from Dean.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "That tiny hat looks cute on you" he tapped it. Aj was laughing behind him.

"Well this Vampire is escorting you to the match, I want the candy" I squealed. "Make sure she doesn't" Aj patted his back and walked off with Roman.

Dean Ambrose vs Cesaro in a Halloween street fight.

"And his opponent accompanied by Charlie from Cincinnati Ohio. Dean... Ambrose!"

He power walked it down. Ok I should of kept my boots on and not put heels on but they're just too cute.

The match started and I can see the candy box. YES! But no I kept focus. Ok maybe I was playing catch with the pumpkin. Then the ghost dropped... Not really it was me but shush. I slowly walked away acting like nothing happened. A couple of fans were laughing.

Me want candy! I was walking up towards the table, Cesaro was by it. Dean was watching and dropped kicked him. Cesaro fell through the table and the candy flew everywhere.

Dean looked at me and smirked. My mouth dropped open as I stomped my foot and sulked like a 5 year old.

Dean grabbed the broomstick and went on the top turnbuckle. I shook my head giggling as he jumped with it.

After going back and forwards, Dean grabbed a pumpkin and shoved it on Cesaro head and did his dirty deeds. He got the pinfall

"And your winner Dean... Ambrose!"

I got in the ring and hugged him. He grabbed the skeleton and raised it in the air giving it a kiss.

Cesaro was gettting back up all dazed, I just kicked him. He fell back down. I just shurgged. Dean grabbed a lollipop from his pocket and gave it to me.

I jumped into his arms and kissed him. "Make sure she doesn't bite him Cole" Jerry laughed.

We made it backstage, I skipped back with the lollipop in my mouth. Roman was chuckling as he saw me. "It's really good" "I bet it's not the only good thing you suck on"

My eyes grew big as I nearly choked on the lollipop. Roman started laughing. I glared and kicked him. He yelped in pain and dropped to his knees.

Dean walked up to us. "What happened to Roman?" He asked confused as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Your. Girlfriend. Kicked. Me" he groaned. "Obviously you said something to make her do that."

"Hehehe" "BABE, I NEED YOU" Aj shouted. "COMING BABE" I shouted back. "Hey.. only I can call you babe" Dean pouted. I chuckled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"What do you need?" I jumped on the crate. "Should I be a zombie bride?or a witch?" She held up the 2 costume. "Definitely zombie bride." "What is Dean going as?" She asked as we walked it to her locker room.

"I think a police officer" "Ooh if you're being a bad girl he will arrest you" she nudged my shoulder and giggled. "Then I guess I should be bad."

Dean and Roman walked in without knocking as I was doing Aj zombie makeup. "You do realise you should knock, because one of us could of been naked" Aj snapped.

"What are you gonna do? Bite us?" Dean smirked getting a high five from Roman. "No, but I will" I winked. "What sort of bites?" He asked. "We'll see tonight"

Aj and Roman groaned as I giggled at them.

Dean let me put fake blood on you. He sat down on the chair as I sat on his lap applying fake blood to the side of his head. Dean was staring at me with his baby blue eyes smiling. I smiled back and kissed his cheek leaving him a lipstick stain. "I'm keeping that on"

I playfully rolled my eyes. "All done"

We have a Sexy Cute Vampire, Police officer, Zombie bride and a Zombie.

What a group.

WWE Halloween Party

AJ POV

Dean and Charlie can't get their hands off of each other. They're on the dance floor grinding on each other. Like PG guys

Charlie came back drunk as hell. "Aj baby I love you" she hugged me. "Love you too" Dean was sorta sober. He sat beside me ordering water. I gave him a funny look. "For Charlie" he said obviously reading my mind.

"Shouldn't you be looking after her drunk ass?" "I am" "Where is she then?" He was looking around and couldn't see her. "Fuck" he mumbled and walked off.

Dean POV

I found Charlie, with Brie. "Hey babe" she kissed me. "I think you've had enough to drink Babe." I grabbed the beer out of her hand. "I'm only a little drunk" she slurred

"Let's take you home" "Noooo you gotta arrest me first" she giggled. I lifted her over my shoulder. "NIGHT GUYS" I shouted to Aj and Roman.

She kept singing all the way home. Finally the hotel. I placed her down on the bed. She pulled me down and started kissing me. "Charlie, No you're drunk" "I don't care you're my boyfriend" she giggled. She's gonna regret this but I did try to stop her.