Chapter 94 - 1 Slap 1 Memory

Charlie POV

"STARBUCKS" I screamed as I saw it in Dean hand. I was jumping for it. He held it up. He's like what 6ft and I'm like 5ft 3. I crossed my arms sulking. He was laughing. "Come on shorty"

I smiled and kicked him where the sun don't shine.  He dropped to his knees. I grabbed it. "Thank you babe" I kissed his open mouth as he fell back in pain.

I sat cross legged on the bed. Roman came in and saw Dean on the floor and me sat there drinking innocently. "You teased her didn't you?" "Maybe" he growled glaring at me. I winked at them. Roman was chuckling as he helped him up. "I'm stealing your wife today Joey" I got up and skipped out.

Dean POV

"She's starbucks crazy" Roman smirked. "At least she's drinking something with calories in" I sat down with my hands still on my area.

"Still isn't eating?" "She does when I'm around and make her but let's say if we have different locations. I don't think she does" "Do you know why?" "No. And I don't want to ask yet, she'll snap at me" "Is your balls ok?" Roman started laughing. "Haha funny"

Aj came running in. "GUYS HELP, ANDY HAS CHARLIE"

Charlie POV

I found Aj room. "Hello twin me" "Back at ya" I walked in. "We need girl time. if I spend it too much with Dean he might turn gay" "Same here" We both started laughing.

Someone was knocking at her door. "Probably our husbands." Aj answered the door. Someone barged past her knocking her to the ground. It was Andy he pinned me against the wall. "Now I won't leave you alone until I get what I want" he tried taking my shorts off. Aj ran out. I was screaming trying to get out his grip.

Dean came running in and threw Andy off me. Aj came to me as I cried. "It's ok." Aj said trying to calm me. Roman and Dean were sorting him out.

Dean POV

"You fucking asshole. Stay away from my wife" He laughed with a bloody face. "Dean, you think you can protect her. I will have my ways to have her and make her scream my name" I lost it again and started throwing punches at him. Roman pulled me back. "LET ME KILL HIM" "Dean, he wants you to respond. He won't have her. Remember we travel and he probably doesn't have the money to do that" Roman said trying to calm me down.

Charlie POV

I was still sat in the same position. Aj was clearing up. She crouched in front of me. "Did he..." "No. But he tried" I showed no emotion on my face. I had tear stains on my cheeks.

The door opened Dean and Roman were walking in. I got up and jumped into his arms. I felt so safe. He was holding on to me tightly as I closed my eyes letting the one tear slip. I looked at him. His face softened. "He won't touch you ever again" he kissed me.

Aj POV

It was so cute how Dean can make Charlie smile. She was giggling to whatever he was whispering to her. It's like watching something from a movie.

Roman, was walking over. He frowned when he saw my head. "What the hell. Did he touch you?" I touched it and flinched. My finger tips had blood. I didn't realise I banged it that hard. "He pushed me"

Roman, sat me down and grabbed a wet tissue dabbing the wound. Dean walked over. "Is she ok?" "She's still traumatized but she's asleep" I think she needs it after what just happened to her. We have RAW in a few hours.

RAW

Charlie POV

Someone was shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes. Dean sat beside me. I leaned my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me. "You ok?" "I'm fine" I spoke quietly. "Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head. "Charlie, I brought you some food. I know you're not in the mood to eat but you need it to have some energy in your match tonight" he grabbed the brown bag. I took it off him and looked inside. "I honestly don't want to eat it" "I know but you could collapse out there" "I need some fresh air alone" I got up and walked out the locker room. This is just too much on me.