Chapter 16 - I need your love

Charlie POV

Brie and I stayed up really late getting my mind off things. Crying, Laughing and Gossiping.

It was gone 10am as I got up to look at myself in the mirror and I just look like utter hell. I got changed into some black jeans, white crop top with white flats. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put sunglasses on to hide my sleepy eyes.

Brie came out. "You ok?" She asked rubbing my arm.  "Yeah.. but thanks Brie" I hugged her. "I'm gonna get something to eat then I'll be back" "That's fine"

I picked up my phone and keys and walked out the room. I made it to the elevator, but... someone else came on too. Can my day get any better? No? Ok! "Charlie..." "Don't talk to me"

It was silent.  The elevator ride felt like it ws going on forever but then it randomly stopped.  "Dean, what the hell?" "Listen to me Charlie" "Dean I'm hungry so start the elevator up"

I dropped my keys and went to pick it up as I bent down to get it. Dean bent down to get it too. My sunglasses fell off as he looked up at me. My eyes were all red and sore. My cheeks were puffy. I looked horrible. His face softened as his eyes held sadness in them.

"Charlie listen to me please" he begged. I just sat down on the floor. He sat opposite to me.  We just sat there staring at each other. My voice broke the silence. "What happened then?"

He gave me his laptop showing the CCTV footage on our locker room. After watching it I felt like a overreacted idiot. "I'm so stupid" I breathed out.

"You're not I would of reacted the same way. Well I would be killing him"

I chuckled a bit. "Charlie I love you. Please forgive me. I miss you" I moved over next to him hugging him from the side.

He pulled something out of his pocket. It was the necklace. "May I?"

I turned around as he put it on. He kissed my neck. "I love you"

I turned to face him. "I love you too"

Dean got up and started the elevator. He helped me up as the door open there were loads of angry people.  "Kids" this old man said rolling his eyes. I was giggling.

Dean was smirking.  "You wanted to get food princess?" "Yes I'm starving"

Dean took me to a restaurant down the street.

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings" Dean said as we sat down.

"It wasn't your fault, it was Summer fault" I growled through gritted teeth.

He smiled.  "Why are you smiling?" "You're all protective and you look hot when you're feisty" he smirked.

Typical Ambrose. "So maybe we should get away from work have a couple of weeks off." He suggested. 

"Hmm, that sounds good to me"

"After RAW let's head home"

I choked on my food. "Wait what?" "I knows it's hard but at least make some good memories there"

He was right I never thought Dean Ambrose would come up with an idea like that.