Chapter 22 - Smackdown

Charlie POV

We made it back to our hotel room. "Let me see your hip?" he blurted out. "Umm. Why?" "I saw her kick you" "I'm fine Dean, just a little bruise. Look I know my hip is a target and weakness but seriously I'm fine"

I grabbed my bags and walked out. Dean caught up behind me and grabbed my arm. "I don't want to see you injured. Ok?" "You're concerned for me. I get it. But it's our job." "I know."

----

We made it to the arena. Stephanie approached us "Miss Goodman, I'll like to inform you that Nikki Bella isn't here tonight and you don't have a match" She smiled and walked off.

Dean had his eyes on the screen to Bray match.

Bray won and obviously said some words to break Dean. "Dean.. don't listen to him." Bray mentioned his father again which made him snap.

I just couldn't stop him. Brie came up to me. "I wanna thank you for what you did to my sister" She smiled. "She needs a lesson learnt" "Thanks again" She walked off.

Dean came back fuming. "Dean, he's playing mind games with you can you just calm down?" "I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!" he screamed in my face.

"Well if you want it that way. Fine" I stormed off.

-----

It's been over an hour Smackdown was coming to an end. I saw an interviewer go up to Dean, he was still pissed.

"Bray wyatt playing games, I'm sick of games, I'm sick of this crap. And Bray Wyatt gonna get inside in my head he's gonna regret it"

My eyes widen as I saw Bray "Dean, watch out"

He looked at me confused.

I pushed him out of the way getting hit right in the hip. Kharma a fucking bitch. Dean was too focused on me as Bray attacked him and positioned him into the sister abigail. He smacked his head on the wall. I winced as the sound echoed the hallway.

Bray came up to me and pulled me up by my hair. I yelped in pain as Dean watched. "Make sure you keep an eye on this beauty" he said to Dean and pushed me on to him.

I was so angry yet sad. I just stayed there on the floor in pain. Dean got up and came to my side. "Charlie, where does it hurt?" "Just leave me alone" I got up whimpering in agony.

"I can't leave you like this" "NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPENED IF YOU JUST LISTENED TO ME. BUT YOU LET HIM GET TO YOU, A SIMPLE THANK YOU WOULD OF BEEN NICE EVEN THOUGH I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW BUT I STILL GOT THE FUCKING HIT AND NOW I COULD BE OUT OF ACTION WHEN SURVIVOR SERIES IS JUST 9 DAYS AWAY!" I just exploded and let it all out.

He pinned me against the wall. "I didn't ask for your help" he snapped. "Get off you're hurting me, like you always do"

I stormed off. I know what I just said was cruel but the anger got to me.