Chapter 48 - Keep her away

Charlie POV

Today was RAW. Feeling the Christmas spirit? Roman, Aj, Dean and I got the luxary room since we're sharing together. The boys went to the gym working out. "Come on Charlie. Let's get you the wedding dress and some food. Your wedding not long"

I smiled and and got out of bed shoving on a oversized wolly jumper, leggings and uggs. Aj wore jeans, and a hoodie with her converse. We were in the elevator singing along to the christmas songs. A women got on. She had long gorgeous silky dark red hair. Emerald eyes. Her lips were rosy red and her eyes were dark with the eyeliner and mascara.

She wore a white crop top with a cardigan on top short shorts with tights underneath and black boots.

Aj POV

Oh shit Brandy. Charlie doesn't know it's her and Brandy hasn't saw her. I stood there in silence praying that the doors would open. "Do you think Dean and Roman are done at the gym?" She asked me. This made Brandy look I facepalmed myself.

"Charlie Goodman?" "Do I know you?" "I bet you do. The name Brandy Holland" I can see Charlie blood boiling. "Oh I know you. The famous slut" uh oh. She laughed. "Look  at you Charlie. You're weak, vunerable. You really think he loves you?"

"Oh Brandy give it a rest. Why do you want Dean back?" I asked getting to the point. "That's none of your buisness April. So shut up." "Make me" I growled. The elevator pinged as the door opened.

Roman and Dean were stood there. Dean eyes widened. "BRANDY?!" "Hey Sweetie" she went over and hugged him. Charlie had a look of kill. Dean pushed her off. "What do you want?" "To see you silly" she giggled and went to kiss him. He pushed her down and went to Charlie

Charlie POV

"Let's go before I go to jail for punching a women" Dean growled standing by me.

I smiled at that. "Aj and I were gonna shop for my wedding dress" "Don't be long we gotta leave later for RAW." "I won't" he leaned down and kissed me.

Brandy looked jealous as she stormed off.

Dean POV

I dragged Roman to Seth room and banged on his door. He opened it. I barged in. "Do you wanna explain why your stupid little slut is here?" "You saw Brandy?" "I want answers Seth" "She texted me last night. I showed Charlie-" "Wait Charlie knew she would be here?" "Well she knew she wants you back just not actually bumping into each other in person"

"I DON'T WANT HER. I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET RID OF HER. I WILL AND IT WON'T BE NICE" I shouted. "Why me?" "You're the one that banged her behind my back. She's your problem" "I'll get Charlie to help" "No. My fiancée stays out of this. I don't want drama involving her in it. She needs to rest."

Charlie POV

"Ok. This one perfect" Aj even adored it. We payed for it.

Dean.

Hey meet us at the arena.

Me.

Ok. We're on our way back to the hotel.

Dean.

Be safe.

He's too caring which melts my heart. We walked back. I hung the bag up in the wardrobe. "I gotta make sure Dean doesn't peek" "We should put an alarm on it" "I trust him" "You really do love him don't you?" "I do. People see him as the Lunatic crazy person. But when he's with me.  He's sweet, funny, cute. He's starting to learn true love" "Oh Charlie what have you done to Dean Ambrose? " Aj smiled.  "He grew up"

AJ grabbed her bags as we headed for RAW.

Raw

We arrived at the arena. "Here let me help." I grabbed her bags and carried them for her. "You ok with them?" "I'm pregnant not a clutz" "Alright bossy"

We made it to the boys locker room. Dean and Roman were chatting. They looked at us. "Aj What the hell are you doing to her?" He grabbed the bags off me. "She offered" she put her hands up in defense. "Yeah I said it was alright, it isn't harming anybody" I shurgged and sat down.

He rolled his eyes. "He's too protective over you" she whispered.

"I know" I mouthed. We both giggled.

RAW has started with Hulk Hogan. "Any matches guys?" "I have one with Big Show" "Ooh good luck" "Another type of street fight with your Dad" he rolled his eyes.

"You won your last one at tribute to the troops.  You can win this one" I smiled. He sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.  "I'm so tired" I closed my eyes. "Get some sleep then."

Aj POV

Dean was watching Charlie as she was peacefully sleeping. "I have my match" Roman said "Good luck" I gave him a quick kiss.

I sighed and sat down. "Dean. She's ok. You know that right?" "I know. I'm just trying to keep her out of trouble. She's almost 4 months pregnant and I was thinking she should go back to Vegas for the rest of the pregnancy but at the same time I want her to stay so I know she's ok."

"She's gonna be ok . She's a grown women Dean

He kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna warm up for my match." He got up slowly laying her down.

Charlie POV

I heard a bang making me jump up. "Sorry." Aj giggled picking up the stool. Roman was sat across shaking his head. "How was your sleep baby girl?" "Alright" I yawned.

"You slept through the whole show. Dean coming back from his match. "Did he win?" I smiled. Roman and Aj were looking at each other.

Dean came barging in all raged up and started flipping everything over. I got up and went over to him.

"Don't come close to me" he was pacing around. I stepped in his way. "Move Charlie" instead of listnening I hugged him. "Don't worry about it" my hand was on his cheek. His eye colour started going normal. I smiled at that giving him a kiss,

----------------

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE POSTED ON CHRISTMAS.

IT'S GONNA BE CHARLIE AND DEAN WEDDING. ❤