Opposite Luck

Dean POV

I woke up to see that Charlie wasn't beside me anymore. "Babe?" She came out the bathroom looking tired. I sat up as she collapsed beside me. "You ok?" I was rubbing her back. She shook her head. Ever since her break down she hasn't spoken a word. She buried her face into the pillow. I heard little quiet sobs.

She's broken. I don't know what to do.. so I laid on my side playing with her hair. "Everything will be ok" I whispered. "It won't" she quietly said. "Yes it will because I'm here with you"

"I just want to be alone" she said. I'm not leaving her alone. "I can't do that babe, I'm worried about you." I slowly sat up, she looked at me with her red puffy eyes. I wiped her fallen tear. "Everything going to be ok. Your my Wife and it never gets old when I say that, I married you for a reason, You are the one Charlie, I even have two beautiful kids with you, I know a miscarriage is hard, I remember your first one before we had Riley, it hurt me too. Andy men will be punished for this because I will not let them hurt you and kill our baby. The point is you've come this far with the amount of shit that's happened to you and I want you to not give up. You're Brave, Smart, Beautiful, Funny. anyone would be lucky to have you have. But you chosen me and I promise you I will not let anything happen to you. I want you to put that beautiful smile on your face and show the world that nothing affects you. you are Charlie Good, Daughter to the creepiest man on the roster, The Wife to the Lunatic Fringe and a Mother to Two beautiful kids who love you just as much as I love you"

A smile creeped on to her face. I leaned in and softly kissed her lips. "I love you so much sweetheart" "I love you too" her voice barely came out but I understood it clearly. I laid down as she leaned her head on to my chest with her arms around me.

Morning

She was still peacefully asleep. I smiled down at the gorgeous women cuddled up to me. I kissed the top of her head and slowly removed her from me. I got up and packed our bags for RAW. I know she doesn't have a match tonight.

As I finished off. She was starting to wake up. "Hey babe" "Did you pack our bags?" "All done" I smiled. She slowly got up. "How's your stomach?" "Ok" she shrugged, I left her to shower.

She came out wearing a black tank top, black trousers with black heels. She slipped on her blue blazer. "Ready?" She came over and pecked my lips. "I love you" she smiled. "I love you more" "Impossible" "Nothing Impossible" she playfully rolled her eyes making me chuckle.

Raw

Charlie POV

"I think Blonde nicer on you" Seth said. "I don't know. In less I dip dye it" "Or copy me if you can't choose" I laughed at that. "Nice try Seth." The Bellas music hit. I got up and watched closely. Naomi and TAMINA!! She's back. I grabbed a mic.

After Naomi stopped talking. I walked out and stood at the top ramp. My music died down "Congratulations Naomi. You found someone to fight your battles. I mean yeah The Bellas and I have history together but they show everyone that family is important by sticking by there sides no matter what stupid storyline or fights. They have each other back. You and Tamina? It won't last. One of you gonna turn your back. And when that happens I'll be standing here laughing at your failure of a... 'Plan' Payback coming up and someone will get it. Good luck" I smirked and was about to walk away.

"Wait, Wait, Wait. Your calling me a failure? What about your husband" I tensed and turned around. She knew she hit a spot. "Look at him. He was the leader of the shield but he isn't getting that push like you. You've dropped. Where's your title match? You're just fighting Divas who are just weak. Like you"

I power walked it down. Tamina got in the way. she was taller than me. We were starring at each other. "Better walk away or it will get ugly" "Oh really" I slapped her. She pushed me down. I got up and jumped on her throwing punches. Naomi pulled me off. I ran she ducked meeting a kick to my Jaw by Tamina" I laid there with my hand over my mouth. "What happened to you Charlie? It's like your getting the bad luck now" she laughed. I used all my strength and got up. Nikki was getting up.

We looked at each other and both nodded. I tackled down Tamina and she had Naomi. We both did our finishers. I picked up the mic. "What did I say before. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. See you at Payback bitch" I dropped the mic. Nikki had her hand out. I hesitated but shook it. She grabbed Naomi Divas belt.

We helped Brie and made it backstage. "Thanks Charlie" we went our separate ways. My Jaw aches now. "There you are, I was looking for you" I turned around to see Dean. I just smiled. "I got a match and If I beat Seth. I'm gonna be added to the triple threat match at Payback for the WWE Worldheavyweight Championship" "REALLY" He nodded. I squealed and jumped into his arms, Hugging him really tight.

"It's really happening. It's my chance. I can prove everyone wrong" "I'm so proud of you. You can do this" I kissed him.

Skip end of match

Dean, knocked the security off. Seth tried to hit him. He ducked it and pinned him from behind. The ref counted three. I screamed and jumped up running towards him as he rolled out. "YOU DID IT" I Jumped into his arms. He was so happy. I pecked all over his face.

As we made it backstage Roman jumped on him. "BRO YOU DID IT" "I know." They started whispering that I didn't pick up. I shook it off. Seth came back as soon as the camera was off air he jumped on him. "Congrats bro" All 3 of them hugged. I guess the shield are going to Payback as well as Randy being in the match.

"Boys, we are celebrating tonight" I crossed my arms and cleared my throat. "Sorry, and girl" "Thank You" they all laughed. I guess it's time to party.

________

Thank you guys for the Birthday wishes. I had a great day with my friends, we watched unfriended. I laughed as the guys screamed xxx then later that night I skyped my friend and scared him. They all didn't sleep and I slept fine. Xx Best day ever xx

You guys are the best. Thank you for the support, I love you all even if you don't vote and comment but you read it, thank you. ❤❤❤❤❤