Chapter 30 - What do I choose?

Charlie POV

"You look cute with a beanie on." Dean complemented. "What do you want?" I teased. "Can't I compliment my girlfriend?" He smirked. "There's always a price towards it" "No price, you're beautiful" he gave me a soft kiss.

"I'll be right back, I forgot my phone." I left Dean in Costa to go to my car. Someone grabbed me from behind. It was Bray and Seth...

"You have 2 options that you better choose" "And if I don't?" I coldly said. ""You'll have to" he smirked. I scoffed. "Help me win against Dean at Survivor Series or Dump him and I won't bother both of you again" Bray said. "I pick... None Goodbye"

Seth pinned me against the wall choking me. I spat in his face. He grabbed a handful of my hair and slammed my face on the floor cutting my cheek and busting my lips open.

I yelped in pain. "No one gonna help" he smirked.

"Get off her." Someone screamed. Seth and Bray ran off. I leaned against the wall. It was Dean. His blood was boiling when he saw my face but softened. "You ok?" He said. I looked away.

He sighed.

"Maybe. It's best to not see you anymore" Dean spoke quietly. "What?" My voice barely came out. "It's for your safety Charlie, I don't want you involved in anything" "So you're just gonna let him win?" I shouted.

"Maybe so. I'm sorry Charlie" he got up and left me there.

Dean POV

I had to they threatened me too. It was either Break up with her and they won't touch her or Still be with her and let them torture her.

I just really miss her. Roman, ran up to me. "Bro, what happened?" "I had to Roman. I had no choice" I coldy said.

"No one should ever interfere in your love life. You guys fight together no matter what the consequences are." He spoke. "So seeing her being beaten and hurt everyday would be worth it?" I spat. "Protection" "Protection? I am protecting her man. I love her. I love her so much it killed me to break it off. I did it because I was threatened and I did it for her safety." I shouted. Roman, was quiet looking over my shoulder.

I turned around. Aj and Charlie were stood there frozen. "You were threatened too?" She said looking down on the ground.

"What did they say to you?" "Help Bray win at Survivor Series or Dump you and he'll leave you alone, I didn't choose any and you saw what that lead me into."

I felt a bit guilty that she sacrificed something so she can be with me. "But I can see what you want. Let's pretend the last 11 months never happened between us" She tried to walk off.

I grabbed her arm. "Get off me" she screamed. "Don't do this" "You broke up with me remember" "I was protecting you" "More like you were protecting yourself." She spat and walked off.

Aj, glared at me. She went after Charlie.

I punched the wall in anger.

Charlie POV

"Charlie?!" Aj was calling me. I stopped and turned around. "Look Aj I don't wanna talk about it" "Oh no it's about Smackdown tonight." "What's your plan Jersey Devil?"

She smirked

Smackdown

"Do I look fearless?" Aj asked as she twirled her hair. "You look cute" I smirked. "Well Miss Goodman you're coming out with me, so hurry up and get ready" "I'll stay in my clothes I'm in" "Oh my god dress up as Brie please and we can be The Bella Twins." She giggled.