Chapter 186 Family Figure

Charlie POV

"Get. Off. Me!" I huffed. Dean had me pinned down on the bed with his hands pinning my wrists down sitting on my thighs. "Now, tell me I'm the best and you'll miss me then I'll consider of letting you go" "Fine! I'm the best, your the worse. This girl needs to pee. The end! Now let me go." "Nope" "Then I'll take a pee right here you sonavubitch"

"Ouch, getting salty are we?" "Dean, please holding it in hurting my bladder and my stomach hurting..."  he huffed getting off me. I immediately ran to the bathroom.

After doing my business and taking a shower with just a towel around me, Dean was changing. "Even with a towel you can pull off anything" I giggled at that doing a pose.

"Why thank you, you kiss ass" he gasped placing his hand over his heart

"Why thank you, you kiss ass" he gasped placing his hand over his heart. "I'm offended" "Mission accomplished" I slapped his butt. "Leave my ass alone" "It's so tempting, I can't help myself" I winked giggling. He smirked at me.

"Mum? Dad? Someone at the door" Riley yelled. "I'll go answer it" he gave me a quick peck and left me alone in our room.

I got changed for the day blow drying my hair. "Charlie? You done?" "One sec" I quickly sent a reply back to Seth and left the room shoving my phone in my back pocket.

I made it downstairs and saw my baby brother. My smile grew wider as I ran over giving him a hug. "Can't... breath" he coughed out. I let go of him. "Sorry" I giggled. "She got a bit too excited" I whacked Dean on the stomach. "Hey, shut up"

Roman came walking through the door holding I presume Carl suitcase. "ROMAN!!!!!" I squealed jumping in his arms. "Why does this always happen?!" He squeaked.

"I missed you" I pouted. "Don't worry, he's staying here overnight. We leave tomorrow morning" Dean chuckled. "Do you really have to go Daddy?" Charlotte lips started quivering. He crouched down in front of her. "I will be back, you know that princess." "But I like seeing you everyday" "You should be lucky enough to have a Dad that even loves you Char, remember that" Carl said.

"Why is that Uncle Carl?" "I was abandoned. Technically your Mother and Godmother brought me up" "Mummy good like that" she hugged Dean. "Do you love me Daddy?" She looked up to him with her baby blue orbs. "More than anything in the world" Charlotte kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too Daddy" she giggled.

I smiled lightly at that. That was all I ever wanted my kids to have and know. That they have a family that loves them.

Later that day.

Dean POV

"Ok, since you've been begging me to do this as a father and daughter day." "Uhuh" she giggled. "We are gonna have a marathon on... scooby doo and.. we are gonna have snacks, pillows. Everything all set up around the living room" "Just us?" "Just the two of us" "Yay, let me get my pjamas on" she ran off upstairs.

Charlie walked back in with Riley after taking Bella for a walk. "Hey sweetheart" I got up giving her a kiss. "Hurry up Mum" Riley ran upstairs. I gave her a questioning look. "I promised to play battlefield 1 with him" "Don't you hate that game?" "Anything to make my boy happy" "Aww aren't you a good Mummy" she was smacking my hands away as I tried pinching her cheeks. "Shut up says the one" "I've been making this promise to her for a long time now and since she ain't gonna see me. I'm gonna make it up to her"

Charlotte came running down already. "I'm gonna check on Carl and Jackson. You two have a good night and clean up after yourselves ok?!" "Yes mother" I mocked as Charlotte said it sweetly. She playfully rolled her eyes leaving us two alone.

"Ready?"

Season 1 Episode 1

Let's do this. 

Couple hours later

Charlie POV

I gently moved the mouse from his hand as he woke up half asleep letting me guide him. I laid him down in his bed tucking him in. "Night Mum" "Goodnight sweetie" I kissed him on the forehead and turned the light off on the way out shutting the door.

I could hear the scooby doo theme song playing for like I don't know the 100th time! I went downstairs to check on them only to find the both of them curled up asleep. That made me smile as I turned the tv off leaving them two. I grabbed a blanket covering the both of them up.

"Charlie?" I heard Dean mumble just as I was about to go upstairs to call it a night. "Yeah?" "C'mere" he lifted the blanket up. I obeyed sitting down next to him curling up, he dropped the blanket so it was on all 3 of us. I closed my eyes before going to a sleep, I felt a light kiss on my forehead making me smile.