Relaxation

Charlie POV

"CHARLIE" Natalya was running to us as Dean and I were strolling through the streets on a night time. "Yes.." "Can you come to a store with me please and help me find a new look" "Sure what store?" "It's like a sex store" I stopped walking and frozed, Dean eyes widened. "It'll be fun"

As we entered it oh my god. I wanted to run. Dean was looking around of course as Natalya tried some of the masks and long as black leather boots out. I was staying behind Dean side the whole time. The Man showed Natalya how to use the whip.

I looked terrified hiding behind Dean, even he looked freaked out. "That will hurt" I whispered as Natalya tried the whip. I screamed as Dean was backing away pushing me back. "Babe let's run" "My Cat would love this" "It's not a cat toy" "...its a butt plug" "Yeah I'm out" I was walking out the store. "Babe at least buy an outfit here for us tonight" he smirked. I put my middle finger up.

Smackdown

I was walking into the arena with Aj as we had some catching up to do. "What's that?" We both stopped to see a random ass elephant. "Can I pop it?" "Looks like a toy" we both walked up to it. It jumped up making us scream. Aj jumped on its back attacking it as for me I was on the floor dying from a fit of laughing

Dean ran to the scene. "I heard screaming what's going on?" I pointed to Aj who was attacking the elephant still. "What the..." "AJ ITS ME" That sounds like... The head fell off revealing Roman.
She jumped down and whacked him with the head. "YOU LITTLE BITCH GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK" He smirked pulling her into a hug. "You alright you look like you're gonna die from laughing." Dean chuckled helping me up. "Oh I can't breath" "Go on Missy let's go" he lifted me over shoulder making me squeal.

......

As I was in ring with Team Bella for rudely interupting me. "I will show you why I'm your Divas Champion after winning it from Naomi. They all attacked me. I think they're pissed I left there pathetic team and turned my back on them therefore getting Alicia to take my place. I tried fighting out of it but it was no use.

Then the music that I thought I would never hear again. Aj can running down the ramp. The crowd were so LOUD. she rolled in jumping on Brie attacking her. And then... Bayley came out. Nowit was 3 on 3. Team Bella retreated as we stood there ready for a fight.

The crowd were still cheering as we all looked at each other we looked down at our top then back up at each other. I was wearing Dean top, Aj was wearing Roman and Bayley was wearing Seth top"

I shrugged and put my fist out for a laugh smiling. They all laughed and did the same. "Believe that" Aj mocked making us laugh.

Island

Dean and I were back on the Island that he took me for Valentine Day. If I could I would live here. "I love you so much" he lifted me up laying me on the bed kissing me. I allowed it to happen cuz I call it the island of love. Pathetic right but who cares. Our clothing were all off as he explored my body.

He thrusted in slowly making my back arch kissing me, my mouth opened but no words came out. He was starring into my eyes watching the pleasure he was giving me. I stuttered digging my nails into his forearms as he hit the spot a moan escaped, he kissed me as I moaned into it. "I love you" he said not breaking eye contact. "I love you too" I groaned feeling my legs going weak. We went on for a while before we both released.

He was beside me sat up as I sat up pulling the blanket a little higher on me. "You don't need to hide them from me" he pulled the blanket down revealing my chest. He smiled looking at me. "See, almost 10 years with you" I smiled.

He pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head" Why do time come by fast. It only feels like yesterday when we first had sex, first kiss, first date and when you proposed. Our wedding, being there with all my injuries, my break down, Every birth of our kids, watching them grow up. We've come so far...And I love you so much that I can't describe it anymore because I would do anything to be with you" "I'm lucky to have a women like you in my life after what's happened I don't think I could ever replace you. I'll love you forever and always"

.......

Aww, Just let you guys know. Sad times that the book will end on 200 chapters, i know right very accurate. I'm fussy like that xx

But...

I will be making a new Dean book, If you guys would you can give me ideas on it, the person name, story etc. You can comment or message me which either way you prefer.

I would love to thank you guys tbh I didn't think this book would actually be liked or voted on. It's the most popular one. So thank you so much.