Chapter 67 - Lucky Guy

Charlie POV

Someone was banging on the door really hard. Dean was in a different city for live event. He should be returning soon. I groaned getting up and opened the door to see Seth. I tried closing the door but he was too strong. "Seth go away" "What I did on RAW was to get your attention. Please listen." "No" "Guess I'm taking it to the next level."

He lifted me over his shoulder and threw me on to the bed tieing my arms back. "Seth what the-" He tapped my mouth. All you could hear was my mumbles. He tied my legs together. "Now listen I'm sorry for kissing you on RAW. It's just I don't know. You're a beautiful, smart and caring women who's married to a cold hearted, vicious Lunatic. Why would you? But that's least of my problems. You don't know how lucky Dean is because in them lockeroom they're talking about what they want to do to you its disgusting."

I was listening to him blabber. In the corner of my eye. I saw the door open. Dean walked in. His eyes widened. I screamed through the tape. Seth turned around as Dean ran out him but he ducked making a run for it.

"Charlie" he ripped the tape off. "I'm fine" I said as he was setting me free.

"Did he do anything to you?" He panicked placing his hands on my cheeks. "No" He sat on the bed I crawled on to his lap burying my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't leave me alone" I cried into his chest. "I won't. I promise " He kissed the top of my head. I looked at him with my red puffy eyes. "What did he say?" He was staring into my eyes. Thinking about it made me sick. I looked down.

He lifted my chin up. "Charlie. What did he say?" "He was saying he was sorry about kissing me. Describing how I'm beautiful, smart and caring. He's was saying why I'm married to a guy like you and that people in the lockeroom describe what they would do to me..."

Dean orbs were darkening. He was shaking like he would lose it. "Dean? Hey! Calm down its alright" I placed my hands on his cheeks. "What if they physically hurt you? I will kill them" He growled. "They're not because you'll be with me" I kissed him. "Gosh I'm lucky to have you" his hands were on my back pulling me closer. I pushed him down sitting on top of him. "I'm in charge tonight" I winked.

Morning

I was staring into Dean bluey grey orbs. I love it when they change colour. "You were amazing last night. Definitely calmed me" He smirked burying his face in the crook of my neck. I giggled as I played with his hair. "I can stay like this all day" "Me too but sadly we have smackdown to tape and finally we gotta train up for the Royal Rumble"

Dean groaned. "That's so much work." "I know. But you get to see me in yogo pants whilst I train" I whispered. "Ok. That's one good thing" He smirked looking up at me. I kissed him. He climbed on top. "My turn to be in charge Princess."

Gym.

"Dean. Come and be my dummy so I can practice some moves." He dropped the weights down and climbed into the ring. "Can you lay down?"

I jumped on the turnbuckle. "Do you think I can do a moonsault?" "You can try"

I took a deep breath and flipped landing it perfect. "Good job" He took my legs down I landed on my back. "DEAN!" I squealed. He smirked. "Right that's it" I got up and did a head scissor. He landed on his back. I climbed on top of him pinning his arms above his head. "Done?" "Well I'm liking this position"

I looked up and some on the superstars were watching. Dean looked too. "I wanna punch them" he growled. "Shh" I was leaning down. "What are yo-" I cut him off by kissing him. He sat up. We were basically making out in the middle of the ring. "Now they can see I'm yours" I pecked his lips. He got up and pulled me up.

Seth walked in. Dean saw. With no hesitation he rolled out and pinned him against the wall. "If you ever come near my wife again or do something like that. I will end your career in a heartbeat" He let go and backed away.

Sometimes I wish AJ was here but she's in New Jersey with Riley. Roman Finally walked in. I ran up and hid behind him. "What's wrong baby girl?" Dean came over. "Want me to tell him?" "Yeah. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I walked away from them.

I walked into the girl bathroom and pulled my hair out from a ponytail letting it fall down. I splashed some water over my face and stared at my reflection. Hmm maybe I might dye my hair after Royal Rumble. A light blue? I might do that.

Dean POV

"Seriously if I hear just one comment from any of their mouths about my wife. They're dead" "Hurting them not gonna stop them Dean. Just think of it in this way. Charlie a beautiful girl. She could have any guy she wants but she's chosen you. She's madly in love with you and you guys have a son. No one will be stealing her away from you." Roman was right. "Yeah.." I got up.

Charlie POV

I walked out. Dean was doing push ups. I went over and sat on his back cross legged. "Hey. You ok?" As he carried on what he was doing. "Fine I guess. I want a lazy day after Royal Rumble. I need it" "Well we can have one when we get home" He collapsed on his stomach. "Hmm. Ok" I smiled.

Hotel Room

I shoved my hair up in a messy bun with a oversized wolly jumper on with my glasses. I Just need a relaxing day and made some coffee. Dean came up and hugged me from behind. "Why are you so beautiful?" He mumbled against my neck. I giggled turning around to face him. He smiled showing off his dimples which I admire and started poking at them.

He kissed me until it was rudely interrupted by a knock. Dean answered it. It was Brie. "You 2 have a match against my sister and Seth tonight so I'll start packing and getting ready" She smiled and walked away. I closed the door and groaned. "So much for a rest"

Main Event

I was gettting my makeup done. "You know you have a match on smackdown too and you're accompany me for my match" Dean said coming up from behind me. I rolled my eyes. "Good to know I can't have a fucking break" I jumped down from the seat. "Let's get this over and done with"

I couldn't be ass with my attire so I shoved on my luminous green one. Nikki and Seth were already in the ring. Dean music played.

And their opponents from Cincinnati Ohio. The team of Dean Ambrose and Charlie.

I'm not in a mood so as I rolled in I attacked her straight away. Seth and Dean pulled us back. "I'm starting first" he whispered. I huffed and went on to the ropes.

During it Nikki rolled in trying to pull Dean off. I went in and attacked her we fell over the ropes. Both of us got up I ran at her but she super kicked me in the face. It echoed the whole arena. Dean was on his knees and saw. Seth surprised him with a curb stomp. Getting the win. Nikki rolled in holding her belt up. She made my fucking lip bleed. I rolled into the ring viciously attacking her. Seth pulled me off. I tried to escape his grip he turned me around facing each other. "Calm down" he cupped my cheeks.

I frowned. He smiled and let me go. I went to Dean side helping him up.

Backstage

We were in our locker room. Dean came and sat beside me. He lifted my chin up to see my lips. It was bleeding. He wiped it away. "I hate it when I see blood on you" I put my hand back on my mouth. "It hurts" "I'm not surprised. The whole arena heard it" He got his top wiping it away.

"My jaw just aches now" I groaned leaning my head on his arm. "And we have smackdown too" "Shush. I just wanna go back to the hotel" I whined.

We grabbed our bags heading back to the hotel. Dean held my hand and kissed my lips softly.