Retiring

Charlie POV

"Dean, are you in the bath?" I was carrying Jackson around packing our bags. "Yeah, why?" He shouted from upstairs. I walked up with Jackson walking in. "Jackson needs a bath" "Oh hell no" "He's not one Dean, he won't understand." "Not with me" "You're both guys!" "It'll will seem gay" "How? He's a bloody baby" "But-" "He's your son it's fine" I gave him Jackson. He glared at me. "Love you" I giggle walking out finishing with the bags.

Riley ran in. "Hey Handsome" "Mum can Charlotte and I go backstage with you on RAW when we get backed from Holiday?" "You're meant to be with Auntie Mika though" I crossed my arms. "Pleeease please Mummy" he pouted giving me his cutest puppy eyes.

Don't give in.. Don't give in. "Fine as long as you're good" I ruffled up his curly brown hair. He smiled and ran off. "Oh wow" I turned around. Dean had a towel around his waist smirking with a naked Jackson in his hand. "Couldn't say no to the puppy eyes?" "It was so cute and he has you features and curly hair and Urr!"

He chuckled. Jackson started laughing clapping his hands. "What's he so happy about?" I smiled. He started peeing not to mention BOYS have good aim. It went everywhere on me. I screamed. Dean jaw drooped. I can tell he was trying to not laugh.

"JACKSON I JUST SHOWERED AND CHANGED" I squealed and stormed into the bathroom. I turned the shower off and removed my cardigan and top throwing it on the floor pulling my hair out of a bun as well as removing my hairband and clips.

Dean walked in. "You alright?" "I'm fine" I snapped removing my leggings bra and underwear stepping in the shower. Dean Joined me. "You already had a wash and what about Jackson?" "Already changed in his pram"

I turned around to face him. "You're so tensed. Let me help you" he whispered. "No, I'm perfectly fine" "I know you want it" his hands were on my hips he brought me into a kiss pinning me against the wall with my hands above my head. "Relax baby" he wasn't going fast he was gently kissing me taking his time.

..........

I was sat on the bed with the towel around me rubbing a different towel on my hair drying it. Dean was changed putting all the bags in the car. I got up and removed my towel only for Dean to walk in.

"Damn.." he smirked. "No seconds we got to go" I was going through my closet. "Dean I know you're staring at my ass" I didn't even need to look to know he is. I pulled out a short summer dress with a cardigan and a pair of Ted Baker nude flats.

After changing and redoing my hair into a bun. Dean came back in. "Kids are ready in the car" I just nodded grabbing my purse.

"Hey?" Dean frowned at me. "You okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" "Good choice of words of telling me you are not" he chuckled making me glare at him.

"I don't wanna talk about it. It's a holiday for the kids-" "Talk to me before we leave" "You've left them in the car alone!" "I've locked the car and have the keys"

I rolled my eyes at that. "Charlie-" "I've got a role in a movie" he frowned. "What?" "Mhmm..." "That's great!" "Yeah..." "What's it about?"

"The title is called Friends with benefits..." "Please tell me-" "Yeah..." "And you didn't talk to me about this?" He raised his voice. "I also quit WWE. I can't be a Diva anymore with Riley close to leaving Primary school going to Secondary." "CHARLIE!" "LOOK I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN STRESSY LATELY SO BACK OFF"

He looked taken back from that. I just sighed. "Dean... it's the right thing to do." "When were you gonna tell me?" "After the holiday" I truthfully answered. "We're talking about it tonight!" He sternly said walking away.

I just sighed to that following him. I frozed seeing Riley sat in the drivers seat playing with the wheel and Charlotte in the passenger seat pressing buttons with Jackson at the back crying.

I crossed my arms looking at Dean. He was still watching them. "Well they're definitely your side of the family" he said making my jaw drop.

That little ass.