Chapter 61 - Therapy

Charlie POV

Aj fell asleep on the couch, so I carefully pulled the blanket on her when the door opened. Roman walked in. I sighed spitting it out. "She told me" "I know I'm being a dick about this but-" "Roman she's your wife! No matter what happens. You stick by each other. I mean look" He looked over to Dean with Riley. "It isn't that bad as you think" "Yeah.. you're right. Will She forgive me?" "She thinks you don't love her anymore." "Will you tell her I'm sorry?" "Of course" "Thank you" he whispered leaving.

I sighed and dropped down on the bed. "You ok?" "I'm fine" I sighed and turned to my side. Dean was changing Riley. It was the cutest sight ever making me smile.

Next Day

"Come on Aj. You have to see him." "No, I'm staying here with Riley." "You're both coming" she rolled her eyes.

RAW

"Charlie! Dean! Jey and Jimmy come with me" We all frowned. "Dean what did you do?" "Me? I didn't do anything, what about you?" "I'm innocent." "Yeah sure you are" I smacked him on the chest not realising She was done with The Usos. "Threapy? Dean having Threapy" I burst out laughing. He was glaring at me. "Come with me Dean" he said. Dean followed. I blew him a kiss. "As for you Charlie. You have a match tonight against Brie Bella. And your arm will be tied behind your back." I growled with my arms crossed storming out.

Dean POV

"Now Dean do you know why you're here?" He took his glasses off. I was sat back bitting my nail. I jumped up getting closer to him. "Is it because I've been a bad wittle boy?" "Well actually that's what I'm here to find out. I wanna know what makes your clock tick." I leaned over to look at the clipboard. He pulled it to his chest. "So before we begin I want you to uh sit back" He motioned me too. "Sit back. Relax" I gave in and sat back trying to get comfy. How can I relax with that damn clock. I stared at it mentally breaking it with my mind.

Charlie POV

I jumped up and down warming up for my match  with my purple attire on. "Hey baby girl" "Roman" I smiled hugging him. "Have you seen Dean?" "He's at threapy" It was quiet then I burst out laughing. Roman was looking at me funny, "I'm sorry but who knows what he's up to"

Dean POV

"Now Dean what I want to do right now is a image sociation threapy. Basically what I want you to do is say the first word that comes to your head on mind upon scene and image."

"THURSDAY!" He jumped. "Haha no I uh first you gotta let me show you the image. Ok?"

"Oh uh sorry." I started mumbling. He showed me a picture of Triple H "Irritable Bowel Sydrome" "Ok. Alright" He showed me a pic of Seth Rollins. "Scumbag" A pic of Roman Reighs. "Brotha" "Ok, Ok we're getting somewhere" A pic of Kane. "Toothpaste" A picture of Charlie "Beautiful..." "Alright last one" Stephanie Mcmahon. "HOOOOOOOOOOOE"

"I did pretty good right?" "You did fantastic" he nervously laughed.

Charlie POV

I was on the floor crying. "Alright Miss 'I might piss my pants' You have a match" Roman helped me off the floor. "But Dean he-" I burst out laughing. "Yes he did good. Now go" "Ok" I laughed and skipped to the entrance.

I smiled on the way down. Dean has made my day. I rolled into the ring. Brie was there already with Nikki at ringside. I glared at her as the ref tied my arm back.

The match started.

Dean POV

"Ok, let's talk about your wife." "Go on.." "What do you see in her?" "I love her. I mean she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm married to her and if anything happens. I will hunt the person down and kill them" He looked at me worried. "But yeah. She's amazing" I smiled patting his knee. The bell rang "Here's your winners, Brie Bella."

Charlie POV

I was on my knee. I couldn't kick out with one fricking arm.  Nikki laughed as I was untied. I paced around the ring. "I think she's the one that needs therapy" Cole mumbled.

I jumped out the ring and made it backstage and walked into the threapy whatever you wanna call it room. He was sat with a clipboard and glasses on. I frozed and tilted my head. The Doctor was crying. Oh my god. I facepalmed myself and walked out closing the door.

Aj and Roman were talking. Which is sweet. Roman kissed her. I think they made up.

Dean POV

"I think we made a lot of progress here today. I really do. "And my Dad. He never hugs me" he cried mumbling. "It's ok man I feel your pain" I took the glasses off. "Listen I enjoyed our little session here today. I hope that I've been able to help you work through some of your problems"

Charlie walked back in. "Listen just sign these papers and I'll make sure you'll get the professional help that you need." He signed it. Idiot.

"Oh and by the way I think you're a spineless gutless screwed up piece of cow dong."

I got up. Charlie was giggling.  I walked back up to him "And yes it is weird that you sit down to pee"

Charlie looked at me funny. I smirked and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. "I saw your match" She sighed "Nikki distracted me as always." "Don't worry about it. You had one arm to use" I kissed her forehead.

She smiled. "How was threapy?" "Eh. It was alright" "I saw some of it Dean. At one point I think I was gonna die from laughing" I chuckled.

"I have a match against Rusev" "Urr, He's annoying. But I'll join. Lana better keep her flirtatious looks to herself" "Still remembered?" I smirked. "Yes" she coldly said. "Aww someone still jealous" "I'm not" She defended herself. My music played. "Saved by the song." She rolled her eyes.

Charlie POV

The match started. Dean was pretty pumped up for his match. He dominated parts of it. Until Rusev targeted his knee. He was in pain that the ref had to stop it.  I rolled in. "Dean calm down. He did the right thing" "Charlie!" Dean pushed me out the way getting kicked in the face.

"Oh my god... Dean!" I crouched down. "Oww" that was all that came out. I laughed a bit. "Come on Superman"

We made it backstage. Aj and Roman were in catering. Aj was sat on Roman lap as he tried to comfort her. Dean was in the trainers room. "What's wrong Aj?" I rubbed her arm. "B-B-B-Bray took Riley.." My arm dropped. "WHAT?!" I screamed.

I heard the cackling on screen. "My grandson is the most precious creatute. The mix of purity and evil. He will not become like his father. Although he's has the beauty from my daughter Abigail."

I stormed down the ring. RAW was off air. I rolled in. "Give me back my son" I demanded. He laughed. "Abigail" "It's Charlie" "Your birth name is Abigail Charlotte Goodman." "Was... not anymore it's Charlie Good now" "Don't you want your son to be like you?" "He can be whatever he wants"

Dean was limping down. Bray passed Riley to me. "Better get out sweetheart. Or you'll be hurt." I rolled out the ring. Dean rolled in and attacked Bray. I ran for it.