𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER SIX:I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME

CHAPTER SIX:
I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME

ELAINE SAT THERE WITH A book in her hand, listening as the Coach continued to yell at the lacrosse players, mainly her brother and repeating how he was going to do the run again. She glanced up for a moment, watching as he ran towards Jackson before slamming into him. Elaine's eyes widened as she watched Jackson fall to the ground and Scott place his hands on his helmet, falling to his knees. Stiles was quick to run over the boy, exchanging a few words with the boy before helping him up and leading him away. Elaine stood up, running down from the bleachers and quickly running after the boys, following them into the locker room.

"Scott, you okay?" Stiles was quick to ask.

Scott looked up at him before yelling, "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Scott!" Elaine frowned, grabbing the attention of the two boys making Stiles' eyes widen.

"Elaine!" Stiles quickly grabbed the girl, running away from Scott who was chasing after them. Elaine didn't understand what was going on and when she turned back towards her brother, she noticed that his dark eyes were replaced with yellow. Her eyes widened as Stiles continued to keep her away.

"What the hell is wrong with his eyes?!" She shouted. They stopped beside a set of lockers, only for Scott to jump up on top of them. That's when she not only noticed his eyes, but his pointed teeth as well. She stood there, frozen, but Stiles quickly pulled her along with him, trying to keep her out of harms way as Scott continued to jump from locker to locker until finally Stiles grabbed a fire extinguisher and sprayed Scott with it. Elaine stood there, fear coating her body as she looked at her brother.

There was a moment as Scott took off his helmet. "Stiles? What happened?"

"You tried to kill us." Stiles answered. And that's when Scott's eyes fell on Elaine who stood there with wide eyes and heavy breathing. She styed in her spot whilst Stiles kneeled down in front of Scott, speaking to him about his anger. But all Elaine could hear was her heartbeat in her ears, and the fear that was clawing at her. What the hell had she just witnessed?

"El?" Scott questioned, going to stand up but Elaine moved away from him.

"What are you?" She whispered, her voice shaking.

"Elaine, it's okay." Stiles told her, but Elaine took another step back. "We can explain everything, you just can't tell anyone what you saw."

"I-" She stuttered over her words before quickly turning on her heel and running away from the locker room. Scott called after her, but she didn't listen. She just kept on running. Eventually she stopped and Stiles caught up to her. She stood there, her arms crossed over her chest as she bit the inside of her cheek, tears developing in her eyes.